My game experinssis

Users who are viewing this thread

Cataphract

Sergeant Knight
So i started player he was a night, hes name is named ARGARD, i meet funny man, a seller in zenedor and i get the mouthwater dripping from the glimmering swords, but he say ONE THOUSANN! but i dont haf that golds, how i get golds? he has the stubborness inside of he. then i observ i haf AMRING SORD! i go in nature, and angry bandit man say it be better if i no humanhunter, he is the overboiled in me and ATTACK! i fast run on hors and swing him HARD! but sword pass CLOSE! not hit! i get the sorrows and smash PC!!!

I'm trying to decide what exactly happened here.

I can piece most of it together, but the last bit confused me.

You smashed up your PC because you were frustrated that you missed an attack?

As involved as I get in games, I never do that!  :shock:  Sounds like you are either having a lot of fun or are very frustrated with the game (or both).

Narcissus

Nor me. These are some of his recent posts:

I just recently came to think of why so many persons act differently when in a group with other persons. We all have probably noticed that for example your best friend acts all normal and shows his personality when you talk with him alone, but when he has other people around him, his behavior might change drastically, often in a negative way and to "take sides" with the other people in the group.

Everyday choices are aswell affected by this herd behavior, take for example movies, if there are 5 movies that run on the theatre people have the choice of reading about the movies and then see them, yet many people choose to see the movie that all the others are going to, and not relying on their own opinions and judgement enough, taking the "safe" way of mimicing others.

Spears get IMO too much of a penalty when used in close quarters, id like to see less penalty for spears, or even better some small pushback effect when used close to the enemy.

In M&B the music itself is good, the way its done is bad, it sounds very weak and sometimes like it wouldve been done on a tracker. Instruments have no feel emotion or power to them, just like M&B soundeffects too to be honest. I really hope they sort this in upcoming versions.

I can draw the following conclusions:

a) He's drunk

or

b) A younger sibling got onto his account]

Most likely to be b.

Is it? I've never been drunk, so I wouldn't know what effects it has on one's writing abilities. I have read an interesting article defending pot, though, written by a guy who was high at the time. It did make a lot of sense, the grammar was correct, and there were no typos. Only some of the words were completely missing. :grin:

Cataphract said:
Yea sorry, it was only me trying to say something funny, i was bored and wanted to type wrong on purpose.

It would be funny to an idiot. Acting stupid is nothing close to humor.

Heliopios said:
Cataphract said:
Yea sorry, it was only me trying to say something funny, i was bored and wanted to type wrong on purpose.

It would be funny to an idiot. Acting stupid is nothing close to humor.

Is Monty Python not funny?  You'll probably say: But thats not stupid.

If some person started saying "Ni!" nonstop, would you find him stupid?

Iceblzzrd said:

Monty Python was gold because they knew how to be funny.

Heliopios said:
Iceblzzrd said:

Monty Python was gold because they knew how to be funny.

Yet some people would consider it to be stupid, like pretending your drunk and writing the wrong way.

I don't know, the medic just said to smoke it after I got blood on your popcorn.

Back
Top Bottom