BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for bugs, if you want post suggestions/ideas/what you like or dont like, open other thread.

IMPORTANT, before of post here your problem, read this:
installation and troubleshooting guide:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136401.0.html

and
If you have Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183782.0.html

If you are using 1.38 full instalation, you remember delete 1.37 version before install. And if you use Graphic pack, you need reinstall it.

If you don't meet in this thread solution, then post.

Too...
-----------------------------------------------
Note for PC requirements (performance). IMPORTANT READ for advoid crash:
Min.
-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 1956MB/3070MB
-- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T8100 @ 2.10GHz (GenuineIntel)
- L2 cache size: 3072K
- CPU Features: FPU MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 EST HTT
- Number of CPUs: 2 ( Speed: ~2094MHz / ~2094MHz )

-- GPU:
- Texture Memory: 1392 ( Available Texture Memory: 1389 )
Brytenwalda have a lot of new items and heavy scenes, you need 3 gb Ram memory for run it well.
If you have less of 3 GB, you can try low Texture Quality to 50 or 60% in Warband configuration.
----------------------------

Thank you for help to us.

Adorno said:
Been playing 21 days and there have already been 5 border incidents. I think it's a bug, or just coincidence.
By design. In fact, my tests were getting around 1 incident per day.

See http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,191590.msg4674699.html#msg4674699

Now, instead of one potential border incident considered for the next twenty days, I have 31 potential border incidents that have 2/3 chance being considered in the next 20 days. Overall, you should see more wars starting up over a border incident...

version 1.37 saves are compatible with the new version right? I just found out about the mod and I really want to play it but the 1.38 link never works, as you said people were having trouble with it. Will I be able to use the 1.37 download and just bring my 1.37 save game to 1.38 when it gets worked out?

Adorno said:
Oh okay. Seems excessive compared to native where they rarely occur (iirc). But it's fine.
If the players think the proportion of wars started over border incidents is too high, I can put in a randomization factor to scale the border incidents back. In my test games, it was the only thing preventing the Welsh from all forming a defensive league. Usually it was Powys (the one with the most neighbors) that got into a fight. I look forward to feedback from beyond 120 days!

The new Boweseia scene has a lot of promise, but the ground doesn't match the buildings and therefore there are floating walls and buildings.  There is a large lake in the middle of the scene and you can go swimming underneath one of the beautiful new Roman-inspired buildings that float above the lake.  Very cool scene, but it needs to be fixed.  I'll keep my eyes open for other bugs.  How do I take a screen shot/where do I find the screen shots I take?

cpkuntz said:
The new Boweseia scene has a lot of promise, but the ground doesn't match the buildings...
It's the same with Ceasterfeld and Theodford - the 3 new 'Roman' castles. The terrain is wrong.
Maybe that's my mistake. This is the terrain code:

0x00000001300010c800054d5c00004af000005d3f00002ca0

The text in cities seems to be messed up, showing whatever the most recent text may have been (such as "battle won") or some other random text (possibly AI decision or from a different part of the text buffer such as "We should continue the feast")

EDIT: Also, I can't enter any lord's halls or mead halls. My character has 600+ renown, 300+ bardic reputation, is a Roman female, and has pretty good charisma and related skills.

To be honest I think you should only accept bugs from a clean 1.38, or you will have useless reports coming from old save games.
Maybe I'm wrong, idk.

ssfsx17 said:
The text in cities seems to be messed up, showing whatever the most recent text may have been (such as "battle won") or some other random text (possibly AI decision or from a different part of the text buffer such as "We should continue the feast")
Could you post a screenie showing which text you're talking about (though I think this has been reported before)?
GIL said:
To be honest I think you should only accept bugs from a clean 1.38, or you will have useless reports coming from old save games.
Maybe I'm wrong, idk.
No, that's OK. If they're save compatible, usually the report is valid...

motomataru said:
ssfsx17 said:
Could you post a screenie showing which text you're talking about (though I think this has been reported before)?
GIL said:
Maybe I'm wrong, idk.

Debating on starting a new game myself or continueing my old one from 1.37. Will the new 'total war' fix have much of an impact on an already started 1.37 game, with most of the world at war with the rest of the world?

motomataru said:
ssfsx17 said:

I believe he is talking about this:
wQ5O8.jpg

Not a HUGE issue, but a bit annoying...

PeeWee said:
motomataru said:
ssfsx17 said:

wQ5O8.jpg

What version are you using? I dont see town picture here.
Have you warband 1.143 and Brytenwalda 1.38?

Shaxx said:
motomataru said:
ssfsx17 said:
GIL said:
Maybe I'm wrong, idk.

Debating on starting a new game myself or continueing my old one from 1.37. Will the new 'total war' fix have much of an impact on an already started 1.37 game, with most of the world at war with the rest of the world?

It should fix in a week (game time) your problem.

Idibil said:
PeeWee said:
motomataru said:
ssfsx17 said:

wQ5O8.jpg

Shaxx said:
motomataru said:
ssfsx17 said:
GIL said:
Maybe I'm wrong, idk.

It should fix in a week (game time) your problem.

Excellent!

Now if I could just get the one of the four downloads to work...  :neutral:

Idibil said:
PeeWee said:
motomataru said:
ssfsx17 said:

wQ5O8.jpg

Yes, Warband 1.143 and Brytenwalda 1.38...

Hi Guys,

Great job on this version! Im not getting red texts that I got in the previous releases (did a complete reinstall of Warband and Brytenwalda 1.3:cool: during new games.

However, when I loaded my 1.37 savegame, I got new red texts while chasing Dena pirates.

6646441.jpg

Ok, after about 5 seconds of playing 1.38 i have a bug which makes subsequent game impossible. I load my saved game and move my character on a global map. He suddenly disappear, time runs faster, and i have massages "You keep working hard to this village" and I can`t quit out of this.

23306001.image

23306111.image

I can give a saved game file, if you need

@ramstormrage

Mm, that seem a conflict with game parties. Your game was begin in 1.37, true?

@AlxGvr

You need wait to your character finish work (you see a menu), and then game run. This is a problem with previus <1.37 savegames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom