The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Here are some screenshots of the new 1st Foot Guards to mark the occasion and that I definitely wasn't going to post even before I noticed the million views.

lj18.jpg

cmpq.jpg

87tj.jpg

On another note, the Moddb Mod of the Year awards are on again and it's time for the first round of voting. So make sure to show your support by going to the L'Aigle Moddb profile and voting. It'd be much appreciated. Last year we were the only Warband mod to make the Top 100, so let's try to top that this year.

Thanks.

Is it possible for you to win anything other than an honourable mention without a release, though?

I voted immediately out of loyalty (and also partly because you're posting gorgeous uniforms again to sweeten the deal) but my attempt to decipher the rules of the competition was either successful and thus exciting (because imminent release) or disheartening (because honourable mention at best) or wrong.

It's funny when you look through the hall of fame, most of the past winners had their first release in the autumn just before the vote, probably riding on the initial buzz. Many of them went on to become stand-alone commercial products though, so it wasn't undeserved praise.

Good to see some spontoons. I notice the sergeant's cross-strap terminates under the sash without actually holding the sword - doesn't detract from his sergeanty goodness though.

I almost wonder how many of the resources in L'Aigle could be ported to Bannerlord, in the event that the latter is released within the next year or so. Not a lot I should imagine.

Neuron said:
I almost wonder how many of the resources in L'Aigle could be ported to Bannerlord, in the event that the latter is released within the next year or so. Not a lot I should imagine.

The uniforms look of good enough quality to be fitting in Bannerlord, especially since the game would have whole new lighting and shaders etc. I don't know how true this actually is but on new games it doesn't seem like textures are getting much better, just the settings for them. Regardless i don't think Bannerlord will offer enough new features to so greatly improve L'Aigle that it would be worth the effort to port it.

Not in British uniforms. I know that the French Foreign Legion uses upwards-pointing chevrons to indicate length of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom