**Active Progress List** /--Planning the next release--

Users who are viewing this thread

I have yet to play this because I do not play WIP mods (thanks to PoP. I had to restart time and again week after week.) That being said I love what I have read. Kudos to everyone involved and thank you for your hard work, I really hope to see this mod reach even half of its potential.

PoP hasn't had an update in a really long time....

Similarly, SoD hasn't changed from the latest version for... like a year?

It's pretty painful sometimes to hold onto your kingdom, since (well except murder or indefinite detention) kingdoms maintain their lord count and you can have EVERYONE at war with you.

Endless campaign armies.

Forgive us Libspit but know our impatience is only a projection of our great appreciation and anticipation for such an outstanding mod. I look forward to experience the work done to this mod.

hehe I know I am only messing around :smile:

I forgot to add my usual :razz: at the end!

I too spend a good 5 minute of our conversations badgering him to GET IT DONE ALREADY!!!! :grin:

It's these pre-madonna modders, all he ever wants is more hand sliced ham and bottled water with lime wedges.... :razz:

Then you show me some feature progress mister!!!!

Or it's the box for you!!

(you see people... you see the elaborate schemes and measures I have to take to get you this mod!)

So I'm wondering in any future updates will it be easier to hire vanillia mercs? as I love swarming across the map with hired blades and sword sisters, two units I love to use never really had any complaints with them and plus there pretty cheap to run

Back
Top Bottom