**Active Progress List** /--Planning the next release--

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh oh...

It would be great to loot/"capture" religious icons as a drop from the coming AI faith troops. That can be turned in at a cathedral for faith or maybe sold (like any other loot).

Maybe have religion being its own force separate from warlords, have some lords be pious and cart around some faith troops but other lords ignore religion. Then as a religion grows in a nation, have things like zealots start patrolling around as an independent force that aids nations which are high in their faith towards certain religions.

Maybe have certain religions clash with other religions, causing these zealots to clash should they meet on the map.

Have the choice of religion be finalized in-game but be affected by the religion chose in character creation.

I really like the option of having crusades asides from ordinary warfare.

Maybe have kingdom decisions affected by religious authorities  :smile:

:Edit: Just realized i posted this NOT in the suggestions section :sad:

Hello everyone, tiny progress update, I'm currently reworking sounds for the next release as the voices everyone contributed will be added in a future release. If I have forgotten to list someone on the voice acting credits please let me know. I'll have to shuffle through my mess of a PM box to be sure.

When you say "Rewrite Regiment Code" for the next version, can you make it so we can give them a command to maybe NOT run from enemy lords?  (Who may have superior numbers to them alone but coupled with your lords party may have a chance). I've had them run off and leave me to enemies we could have beaten with our combined strength. (I still won just with more casualties than I should have taken).

It could be helpful in situations where, for example: The enemy has 300 men but you only have 150 with you but you have a Regiment with maybe 80, enough to tip the balance. But that regiment is going to beat feet and hang you out to dry.

What about potentially fixing their movement speed to match their lords in follow mode? I realize these are wants and not needs, but it's what I'd like to see while you're in there tinkering, if you have a like mind. Thanks for listening.

it is still active, but it is being almost completely redesigned and implemented, rather than 'updated'.

So when it comes it will be so much more than an update.

We are hoping for something mid-year, if time and space allows...

Need a tester?

Been playing the old versions since 2012.

Done a few Beta tests for official games in the past, so have some experience

While on the topic of testers, i am more than happy to contribute to my all time favourite mod.

I have been invlved with some newer beta testing games ( Guild wars 2, the elder scrolls online and another game which isnt public yet)

Back
Top Bottom