Voting Poll: Randomize Multiplayer Bot Equipment?

Randomize Multiplayer Bot Equipment?

• Mixed Equipment | Garunteed

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Consistant Equipment | Garunteed [Default]

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mixed Equipment | Non-Garunteed

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Consistant Equipment | Non-Garunteed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey I had an idea to mix the bots equipment for multiplayer games.  You know how bots keep the same mix of 1 to 2 different types of equipment on a multiplayer game? Well I was thinking about mixing there equipment more to model an actual players load-out. For Instance let's say that when a player chooses his equipment he has the usual 3-5 armors to choose from. Well for bots they can randomly get these 3-5 armors too, not just the limited 1 or 2 that there set to have.

Tell me if you want consistent equipment or mixed equipment for bots. I also want to know if bots should be guaranteed to always get miscellaneous armor like gloves & helmets. I'll let them alsways have leg and body armor though.

This feature will be implemented after 3.88 is released if the majority of the votes are anything but the default setting.

Computica said:
Hey I had an idea to mix the bots equipment for multiplayer games.  You know how bots keep the same mix of 1 to 2 different types of equipment on a multiplayer game? Well I was thinking about mixing there equipment more to model an actual players load-out. For Instance let's say that when a player chooses his equipment he has the usual 3-5 armors to choose from. Well for bots they can randomly get these 3-5 armors too, not just the limited 1 or 2 that there set to have.

Tell me if you want consistent equipment or mixed equipment for bots. I also want to know if bots should be guaranteed to always get miscellaneous armor like gloves & helmets. I'll let them alsways have leg and body armor though.

This feature will be implemented after 3.88 is released if the majority of the votes are anything but the default setting.

I think it should depend on faction (whether or not they're uniform and ahve misc items)

If that's too problematic then I would prefer a consistant eq set.

Back
Top Bottom