[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nibor53398 said:
I got my first qualis gem from the hidden chest in one of the cities.
What is the wisest way to spend it.
I have three options:
1) Sell it to the book merchant for some hidden place info
2) sell it to the Noldor trader to get accesess to their gear
3) Noldor units.
Are there other ways to spend it?
and is those 1k spawns the only way to get another gem?

You also need cabbages to create knighthood orders, either already established ones (Ebony Gauntlet, Silvermist, etc) or your own personal created one.
Also can use one to get the map to the mines of alzir (right name or wrong?) and there with a couple more you can get super weapons

Got a bit of a problem with some custom units I made. Ive been playing my current game for months and ive had these custom units made since the beginning of the game, but just today theyve lost all of their stats. They now have 0 on every stat and 0 on every skill and profiency. Ive tried using Morghs to re-update the units but its making no difference. Anyone else had this problem? Any advice on how to fix it?

rellum said:
How do you join a Knighthood Order? I'm vassal to Ravenstern so that would be the Dragon Knights
This is the quote form the wiki:
"Joining the Order of the Dragon requires 15 honor, 500 renown and positive relations with the order. A chapter already exists in Rane"
So when you get these three things checked just go to the castle in Rane and speak to one of the guys guarding the interior entrance. There would be an option to join.

Dusk Voyager said:
Your savegame's corrupted, so start another game or try this if you have the patience:
kjeltringen said:
I discovered that they return to their normal "state" when you dismantle the order and then rebuild it, but if it cost a qualis gem I didn't notice

Is this answer for me? Its not actually one of the CKOs, just a few units I added into the game. If I deleted the units and remade them from scratch in Morghs would that work?

AlphaOmega said:
You also need cabbages to create knighthood orders, either already established ones (Ebony Gauntlet, Silvermist, etc) or your own personal created one.
Also can use one to get the map to the mines of alzir (right name or wrong?) and there with a couple more you can get super weapons
Winkelried said:
If you talk to the travellers in the taverns and give them 10 Denars, one of them will eventually give you the location of a Red Brotherhood base. The first base you learn about in that way has a Qualis gem in the chest in front of the cavern entrance. It's harder to defeat the Red Brotherhood than a regular bandit base but it's feasible.

Another way to get gems is to get a good relationship with the Noldor. Once they give you the secret location of their castle, you can participate in their tournaments (they take place in the first few days of the month). You can win a Qualis gem. I haven't tried that yet since I was constantly at war until now, but next time they hold their tournaments, I'm in. Judging by the difficulty of their training sessions, the odds of winning are low for me right now.

The other book merchant (the one who doesn't give you the location of the mines) turns Qualis gems into alchemical potions which give attribute and weapons skill increases. The first three potions raise attributes by 2 points (not intelligence though) and weapons skills by 20, from the fourth on it's only 1 attribute point and 10 weapons points.
Thanks!
So many ways to spend it and so few to get  :smile:

Hmm. I just discovered that its not just my custom units that have been corrupted. Damn, I was just starting to build my first ever Kingdom after almost 2000 days! Typical I suppose. Oh well it was fun whilst it lasted! Cheers for the quick answer!

I should've been more clear, sorry. Specifically I want to know for kingdoms with whom I'm at war, so that I can capture their marshal. I realize that I could wait until he rallies the army, but that's exactly what I'm trying to keep from happening.

What factors effect the number of troops given for the more challenging knighthood order quest? I'm wondering what it will take to get about 100 in total, as it would be a great way to get a castle and have high level troops to guard it. Camping in a place like Oregar would be almost impossible to lose!

Wynd Fox said:
I should've been more clear, sorry. Specifically I want to know for kingdoms with whom I'm at war, so that I can capture their marshal. I realize that I could wait until he rallies the army, but that's exactly what I'm trying to keep from happening.
I don't think there's any way to do that.

How does the spawning of Unique Spawns work?
I killed several uniques but no prisoners and I can't find any special party, so I'm trying to figure out how to make them spawn.

Wynd Fox said:
You can talk to people and ask about rumors. It can cause them to spawn, if I understand correctly.

I asked 50ish rumors, nothing spawned yet.
The only spawn I have according to the menu is Sheik, who is nowhere to be seen (I scouted all dshar).

How can I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom