[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hell I love that update  :shock:  :wink:
Also if there are spikes, the cavalry could spike on them and lose horses. You know what i mean?
Btw, Are the structures built in town visible when I walk through it?  :?: :?:

Tom Bubu said:
Also if there are spikes, the cavalry could spike on them and lose horses. You know what i mean?
Nah. My team isn't big enough for that =p.

Quintillius said:
Tom Bubu said:
Nah. My team isn't big enough for that =p.
Hahah  :smile:
Ok, no problem, those were just ideas so  :wink:
Anyway I wish I could help but I can't model or code so I am useless  :sad:

Maybe, instead of having Artillery on the battlefield, you can make artillery a (rare) item (an cannon piece), which is expensive and slows down your party, but with it in your inventory you can tear down walls of towns faster? So just as a siege tool?
Just a random idea...

Captured Joe said:
Maybe, instead of having Artillery on the battlefield, you can make artillery a (rare) item (an cannon piece), which is expensive and slows down your party, but with it in your inventory you can tear down walls of towns faster? So just as a siege tool?
Just a random idea...

Hmm, I agree to this idea very much  :wink:

I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked Docm30 about his mod. Have you fixed the bug with hats? In some mods when you have long hair it passes through the hat, or there is also a bug with berets and shakos,and is that they let you bald (this happens in Europe 1805 also with the cuirassiers helmets) So how are you going to fix this? Each hat will include a hair type ?

And the other thing I wanted to tell you, I've seen the pictures of the first post (which are really good) and there is something wrong. In the scene of the interior of a lord hall there is a spanish flag, but is a spanish constitutional flag, which was was created in 1981. Is like putting Prussia with the actual german flag. It isn't really necesary to change it, but it will give the mod more historical accuracy  :wink:
The spanish flag during the napoleonic wars was this one
750px-Flag_of_Spain_%281785-1873_and_1875-1931%29.svg.png

SirAlbert said:
I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked Docm30 about his mod. Have you fixed the bug with hats? In some mods when you have long hair it passes through the hat, or there is also a bug with berets and shakos,and is that they let you bald (this happens in Europe 1805 also with the cuirassiers helmets) So how are you going to fix this? Each hat will include a hair type ?
Some hats have hair included, some don't have. But I do not think it would be a big problem.  :lol:

And the other thing I wanted to tell you, I've seen the pictures of the first post (which are really good) and there is something wrong. In the scene of the interior of a lord hall there is a spanish flag, but is a spanish constitutional flag, which was was created in 1981. Is like putting Prussia with the actual german flag. It isn't really necesary to change it, but it will give the mod more historical accuracy  :wink:
The spanish flag during the napoleonic wars was this one
750px-Flag_of_Spain_%281785-1873_and_1875-1931%29.svg.png
Thank you, but the pictures of the first post are really old  :razz:. The flag of Spain was edited long time ago when someone else came with the same suggestion.

Update: "Rumor of the Road & Date Specific Events"

* 13 weekly Rumors of the Road - to get the feeling of that time.
* 11 monthly date specific events. Follow the news and watch how fast Napoleon
  defeated the Austrian Empire. From the march to Ulm to the Peace of Pressburg
  and further.

mountblade2012072515100.png

mountblade2012072515120.png

[*] - NOTE: Do you have a Rumor of the Road for this mod? Tell me!
[*] - NOTE: These events do not influence your game.

In the tEatRC mod, the Town Walkers in towns and the Villagers in villages give 'rumors' regarding the Lore too when asked for the latest news ("Have you heard any rumors lately?"). Maybe you can let the villagers say such things too when asked?

Ooooh, events. That is pretty fancy.

Hmmh, rumours of the road suggestions. I can think of anything in mind right now but Wikipedia might have quite a few events listed in the 1805 section if you need light facts.

Back
Top Bottom