Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup crashed - http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4156954

and again - http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4157015

yup that ignore button yes..

and on my pc E: drive is a cd/dvd drive.. heh

and other big bug!

Where are the rescued prisoners?? They just dissappear after saving them! :grin:

Lol i had a large battle and after i got that error and press ignore about 3 times marnid vanished nooooo (even though he is usless and has the battle intelligence of a stunned rabit :razz:) then after that battle i noticed running away from me a group of 6 unconscious sea pirates with 7 hostiges!?!?!? yes you heard me they were all unconscious and when i attacked them aftr about 20 secounds i got the message "battle won" and recieved a load of loot from apparently no where (1200 golds worth NICE!  :grin:)  and then took the 6 unconscious ppl captive and rescued the hossies :razz: great stuff. Still i miss not seeing marnid charge across the battlefield straight into the enemy roups getting stuck then, cut down from his horse  :smile:

I've got the money but getting a serial key all the way down here in Africa is damn hard. No it's impossible.  :cry:

It seems your banks won't accept credit cards from over here.

Is there someone who I can send the money and they send me a serial. Please :sad:. I'm desperate

Just noticed a bug but my internet is playing up and it takes aout 5-10mins or so to load any page so I can't get to the bug forums. Could someone post this bug there for me (it isn't much of a bug, more a mistake) Swadian towns have vaegir troops in them. Again, sorry for not posting it in the bug forums but I really can't afford to wait another half hour.

mAsTER pEE said:
I've got the money but getting a serial key all the way down here in Africa is damn hard. No it's impossible.  :cry:

Is there someone who I can send the money and they send me a serial. Please :sad:. I'm desperate
You would actually trust anyone to do that? Dude! I pity you... :neutral:

There are probably like 3-4 people on here you could trust to do that with... but there no reason to take that sort of chance.

mAsTER pEE said:

One of the admins is doing something of the sort (I think it was Janus or Lost-Lamb). PM them, they'll help. Or, PM Armagan and see if he can help you.

OK, it happened to me... Borcha ditched me at the zendar tavern in the middle of the night.  He also managed to convince my soldiers to leave too.  Traitorous bastard!  I'll hunt him down and make an example of him!  :twisted:

mAsTER pEE said:

Hi there
    I own the PC games store www.lastchancegames.com I would be willing to help you out with getting this game. My bank my accept your credit card and I could then buy the game for you. Get in touch with me via E-mail. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom