The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Users who are viewing this thread

Request for help! The new version 1.00 or 1.02 does not work on my PC!

Hello everyone, I am a adicte to your AD 1257 version for warband.

I played long on version 0.95 until last March on another computer. Now I have a new computer and I installed the new version from this website.
The mode installs fine, then when I start the first battle the computer crashes. Most of the time it should reset the computer. However sometimes appears this post:

Microsoft visual C ++ Runtime Library
RUNTIME ERROR
Program:C/program files/mount&bladewarband/mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Important to note that
The original Native version and the Mod europe 1200 work without worries.

To attempt to solve the problem I've installed and uninstalled  1257 AD mode 3 times, and I even reinstalled the software Mount&blade warband.
Without getting any results so far.

I even reset the runtime (Java) unless it gives nothing.
Note also that I'm on day trial mode, I do not know if it would have an influence, but I do not think so ...

I believe that there are problems in the download version of the MEGA site , because even I tried to download the version 0.95 with exactly the same problem. My previous version I had unloaded on Desura site.

thanks you for your help

StMartin said:
Request for help! The new version 1.00 or 1.02 does not work on my PC!

Hello everyone, I am a adicte to your AD 1257 version for warband.

I played long on version 0.95 until last March on another computer. Now I have a new computer and I installed the new version from this website.
The mode installs fine, then when I start the first battle the computer crashes. Most of the time it should reset the computer. However sometimes appears this post:

Microsoft visual C ++ Runtime Library
RUNTIME ERROR
Program:C/program files/mount&bladewarband/mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Important to note that
The original Native version and the Mod europe 1200 work without worries.

To attempt to solve the problem I've installed and uninstalled  1257 AD mode 3 times, and I even reinstalled the software Mount&blade warband.
Without getting any results so far.

I even reset the runtime (Java) unless it gives nothing.
Note also that I'm on day trial mode, I do not know if it would have an influence, but I do not think so ...

I believe that there are problems in the download version of the MEGA site , because even I tried to download the version 0.95 with exactly the same problem. My previous version I had unloaded on Desura site.

thanks you for your help
1. You can download 1.02 from Nexus 2. using 32bit OS will potentially cause some bugs for this, yet there are still ways to hack it right though I need to dig deep into the old post before I can say more...3. Europe & 1257 are the mods I love the most for warband :mrgreen:

Am I really that stupid? Can´t find the download at nexus or anywhere else :oops:

At moddb there only seems to be an old version of the mod. Can someone please direct me to the right download?

Dr_Cox1911 said:
Am I really that stupid? Can´t find the download at nexus or anywhere else :oops:

At moddb there only seems to be an old version of the mod. Can someone please direct me to the right download?

Here is 1.02, 1.03 is about to come out soon though!  :mrgreen:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,245842.0.html

Thanks stevehoos! I founded the thread you linked but thought it was some kind of special version because of "Kill the peasants".

Hm, curious what "soon" really means but I will start a game with 1.02 anyway. If the save won´t be compatible I can learn from my first playthrough :smile:

Dr_Cox1911 said:
Thanks stevehoos! I founded the thread you linked but thought it was some kind of special version because of "Kill the peasants".

Hm, curious what "soon" really means but I will start a game with 1.02 anyway. If the save won´t be compatible I can learn from my first playthrough :smile:

As a peasant, I don't know when our overlord Dr. Thomas ( comment below) will upload 1.03.  :mrgreen:. But it is soon because:

"I commited another small bugfix. I guess I'm more or less satisfied with it - and i guess it's about time to release 1.03 to the public"

Mersii said:
Hey! Some of us fans suffer from technophobia - it's only extreme gaming obsession that lets us even APPROACH a keyboard at all! Seriously tho, where were you 4 days ago, you could have saved me minutes of frustration and soul searching.

I swear, if it wasn't for someones useful suggestion on the forum  of "carefully reading and following the step-by-step instructions", I never would have gotten there.

I've been immensely absorbed by the this game. My wife get's jealous because I have more time playing AD1257 than playing her. LOL :grin:

Did all the steps and it started to download. The download speed was around 100kb/s constantly... only downloaded some of the music then it failed and stopped... where can i download the newest version without this 3rd party bull****?

Anyone have othr's version?

Map was better, map AI was better (tiny factions like Welsh and navarrae were way better and all other factions were better)

Archery worked in siege too. That's completely broken

Any way to get it back or get a copy?

BTW anyone notice. AI is VERY scripted in new version.

Factions do same thing pretty much.

But glaring. Battles are horrid.

But most obvious. Do tournaments and AI have same exact pathing each round in every tournament. Completely scripted.

Othr had best one. I want it back lol. Don't even play new one. Too scripted and broken in battles.

Hello Everyone,

As far as I can tell svn is still the primary format for the game (ala the july 5th update to the svn)

I followed the instructions but I keep getting a problem where it tries to copy a file

"Can't move 'C:\...\Downloads\dev1257\.svn\tmp\svn-35DDEEF3' to
'C:\...\Downloads\dev1257\.svn\pristine\f1\f1ac7d82f8848686fa8433e2b302452f047c513f.svn-base':
The system cannot find the file specified."

To be clear, I've tried cleaning up and continuing the download to no avail.

Can anyone help how to resolve this?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom