[Werewolf] [Archive] Game IV, Game Over, Wolves win.

Users who are viewing this thread

James

Grandmaster Knight
1. Janus [Vigilante]
2. Leprechaun [Wolf]
3. Ingolifs [Villager]
4. FesFesFes [Wolf]

Dead:

1. Sir Prince [Wolf]
2. Rathyr [Villager]
3. Jaghatai Khan [Villager]
4. Highlander [Herbalist]
5. Archonsod [Villager]
6. Merentha [Seer]
7. Nash [Herbalist]
8.Smoson [Villager]
9. Jerky [Villager]

Do not sign up unless you can play regularly for at least a week, if not up to a month.

The rules follow:

Players may not PM each other unless they are Wolves conferring among themselves during the night.

There are two teams; the Villagers, and the Werewolves. There will be three Werewolves in this game, all on the same team. The other ten players are Villagers. There are some other roles, however. There will be one Seer, two Herbalists, and a Vigilante. Players will receive their roles randomly by PM upon signing up.

The Werewolves do as you think they would. They PM me at night with their choice of who to devour messily, after PMing each other to agree.

One of the Villagers has the power of Seer. This power enables him/her to divine one other player during the night to find out if s/he may be a Werewolf.

Two Villagers have the power of Herbalist. They each place wolfsbane above a person's door during the night. If they place them over the door of a Werewolf, nothing happens.

One player is a Vigilante. As a Villager, he also has the power to kill during the night, aiming to kill a Wolf.

There are two stages, day and night. During the day, everyone discusses the probabilities of who may be a Werewolf. Then they decide who to lynch. To lynch, players vote by writing Vote: Name. To remove a vote, one must write Unvote: Name. One may then vote another player. One may also vote Vote: NoLynch, which, in essence, is abstaining from voting.

To lynch, there must be a majority vote on one player; i.e. of 13, there must be 7 votes, of 12, there must be 7 as well.

During the night, no one may post, and the Werewolves PM me with their choice to slaughter. Wolves may confer by PM at any time during the night.
Also, the Seer PMs me with his/her suspicion, which I will then reveal to them whether it is a Wolf or not, the Herbalists with their choices, and the Vigilante with his/hers.

In the morning, someone(s) will be dead, and the play continues with day.
The game continues until the Werewolves are dead, or the number of Werewolves is equal or greater than all other players.

Hints: As a Seer, you do not want to claim it until later in the game.
Discuss all your actions before you do them, and post late in the day.
Do not bandwagon, i.e. do not jump onto the same vote as someone else, lest they think you are a Wolf.

The day has dawned. The Villagers have heard rumors that there is a Werewolf among them, and they call an emergency Thing to discuss their course of action.

Rathyr said:
And so it begins. Yay!

If we don't get assigned roles, I'll be the rat-cather.  :razz:

Now to the first order of business; RandomVote: Highlander, because a) I said I would. b) He was a dumbass. c) He has a wolf in his avy. And d) I want to get this game started.

I think i agree with you here, i'm no fond of highlander or jerky and if they start to lurk in any way or form i'll just kick their asses.

Yoshiboy said:
I think i agree with you here, i'm no fond of highlander or jerky and if they start to lurk in any way or form i'll just kick their asses.
Why do you keep saying that? If I remember correctly, I only "lurked" for the end part of the last game 'cause I had nothing to say =/
If you want me to Spam, just ask =D
I just thought you wouldn't like it ;P

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Jerky said:
Yoshiboy said:
Why do you keep saying that? If I remember correctly, I only "lurked" for the end part of the last game 'cause I had nothing to say =/
If you want me to Spam, just ask =D
I just thought you wouldn't like it ;P

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Because i was going to try and lynch you...but then i was killed.

Yoshiboy said:
it was you! It was all of you!! YOUR ALL AGAINST ME!!!
Yes, yes we are. We're also behind your door, Yoshi, we've come to take yo away...

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

So, what I've gathered here is that we're going to vote randomly based on practically nothing?

Cool
Vote: Highlander
Cause I' all panicky and **** because Yoshi and Rathyr found out I was a wolf when I totally panicked when they voted for me.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Arch: even something like me is able to learn :razz:

this vote isn't used to kill a random person, if Jerky is a wolf and I'm voting too late, I become suspicios the next day
=> vote: Jerky

Back
Top Bottom