Finland At WW2 is looking for Sound Actors!

Users who are viewing this thread

We're trying to finish up the factions for the next release but the one thing we're lacking are voice actors, if you have a good microphone, a mature voice and speak Russian, either PM me or Grunar.

Seeing that we didn't get much attention on the mod development side as not all of TW goes there, I decided to post here just in-case. We already got German voices coming in. Finnish voices are still to be done. But we don't have any Russian voices. So, I really hope that someone would be interested. If you are, record some sample sounds. Saying example, Attack!, Grenade! Flank them! etc. Both me and Grunar will listen to them and decide if their good enough. If they are, we will send a list of sounds for you to record for us. So, I really hope people would be interested :smile:

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for not writing in Russian. I can't speak nor write it at all. If someone could post a translation for those who can't read English, I would appreciate it.

Посоны, в общем человек просит помочь с русской озвучкой мода. Желающих помочь просят отписать ему или некоему Grunar в личку.

mr.master, I explain your post

можно взять звуки из других игр, есть одна такая, называется "Война и мир", вот там есть много нужных звуков, только вот она средневековая и там могут не все подойти

Back
Top Bottom