AAr of KIngedward :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

KIngedwerd

Banned
KIngedwerd AAR[

scaled.php

greetings, Loyel subject`s  I am you`  king Edwar,d and  this iss my AAR. thank U for listen`ng,freinds :grin:

some Back ground story`s about  the King edweard:

KIngedward is King of this land`s  calradias , he is Nobel and loyel man he defens poor and  Helping`s  to be knights  and. he Iss very good King Ask his men ,they` will tell U All about  edward an hiS exploit`s . Plz believe  this freinds. he is Very nice...freindly ...but If u doubel  cross him He will  sting u !so watch Out for it  be good and U will be o,k O.k here is  Chaptre 1 men thx  4 reading

chaper`s
- chapter`s I
-chaptre 2
-chapter III
chapter`s 1

the Year`s is 13 century  Kingedwerd is king of calradias land`s an d He is ruling  with ironfist ! but He is humbel king and treat Men`s with respect`s Do  not punish or whipping them . but One day The king edwrd  Come`s across band Of stret Hooligan`s  attack at him and , angry village`s , Kill , Kingedwedr is alone So he muust fight 60 hundre`d of them  {He vow to never backing`s  Down from fight } ever so he  fight them.s

scaled.php

Lookt out King !edward ! Here come`s  Your attacker`s To sting u!!

so Kingedwerd say To those ****`ers Ok ! u fockers, U ready To get stung!!!! :mrgreen: and so He pull Out his` sword`s and He say
"It`s time to Sting u ass...bich`s"!!

jWBrq.jpg

lLol! u Get stung Bich !, i Stung u ass  :mrgreen:
scaled.php

But Then king Edwart goe`s To a castel but He is stopp,ed By conut Refard of swadia`s So he give Battel decleretion :"prepare To get Stung u Bich !" FOr i will Sting u... :grin:" and Then battle begin`s, Kingedwerd and his Loyel subect`s ! v.s The evil men`  count Raferd of swadian.

army`s of Kingedwerd :
scaled.php

army, Of swadia`s Lord`s :-
scaled.php

scaled.php

who Will win`s the Battle`s ! stay Tuned ,{plz } For nexpt chaptre`s and U will find Out the Victor,s :grin:

greeting`s And thank To u for rea ding My AAr i am kingedweard thx To all my  loyel subject`s  U keep the spirit Alive thx !

in Next chaptre`s There  will be My loyel men a nd guide To being`s a Chivelrous knight,s by  Kingedweard and sirtracy  Thx

This is my favourite AAR.
I think KIngedward has a really handsome face.
I hope he beats the evil conut of Swadian.

chapter  II : The nobel king,chivelrous Knight

kinged8.png

the s Kingedwerd charge`s into  his enemy`s but they Stung him  so Now he is in coorectionel facili ty { jail} but Becouse he honoureble Men he is release`d  on 400 denaro,s . so He traveling`s to his Villege Of praven And he goe`s into a trap ! Kingedwerd see`s 10 men  , Stinging a helpl ess women!so He take out his  Trusty sword and Say  to them .... " Leave this girl`s  alone MEn! or I will sting U....to Next dimenti`ons o,k! " but  They do not  and He say`s to the brigend`s ,.. "all Dishonourebl men  Are destin`ed for Hell"and  Then he toke out His sword!and say`s again ,"now I Shall Send u There !" and they begining Epic battel`s courage Fightin`g spirit o. k.the King is Wi thout armour`s And he is sstung In the foot`s  but He preveils  and kills /&  sting`s the  Evilmen ! :grin: last Men alive say To him "Plz z,do not Sting me let me Live  thx :grin:" and king edwerd Say ... "O,k , men I will let U live... a Life  withou t honore is Worse  Then death `..." and He let him go to free dom.

kinged9.png

The woman say`s To him at  the aftremath:- Thx king,edward !U safe my live`s from  Those criminel men i AM Forever in debtness To u! and She say`s  also if U want u May sting My butt !  but Kinge,werd is a humble  man he says " ,No  thenkY you i Will acept no Reward`s i Am only do my Dutiy`s as a knight ."and He gain honor point ffor that .So he ride Away and  girl live  in safet y  and Happynes for long time`s.

thenwhen Kinged.ward is At his castel`s  talks With wife and She say`s to Him -: her Brother ,a swadien`s LOrd  want to Attack edwerd`s Kingd om,and kingewerd displease`d Becaus  He  +wife`s  Bro we`re  old buddy`s They fight  in many war`s Togeth er and  Niow they enemy`s .so He tell His  wife`s "i Will show Himno Quater ! "and He goe`s to His mosst loyel knight sir,tracy And say's "Prepare  the men! we Are go to War !' and he goes Do it..,...

kinged10.png

coming Soon ! chapter,s 3 {Iii} -the Path to war....many WIll be stung.. survivor`s  Stung agen x-D
CiI2a.png

Thx  would u Like to be vassel of  i Will give  U lLord of  praven villege`s ,Plz respond if u Are interset`d ... :grin: thx

Thx

Back
Top Bottom