PW MOD REVOLUTION

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOVICIUS

Master Knight
Simple idea of united PW MOD organisation which get the best admins from every clan/no clan together plus get all players with money together to create united PW MOD server with blessing of Mod makers.

This all to create better experience for players who actually do not care who is in charge. What they want is just highly populated PW MOD server.

System should be like constitutional monarchy:
Mod maker is the ruler with general suggestion how HIS mod should be run
Community vote on every rule to be put in place
Admins are social workers who do CHARITY to make sure it is all under control according to rules.

Simply said, I really doubt this is going to happen. The rule sets are too different, the playerbase too diverse. And really, what reason do the server hosts have to do this? They have their populations, why would they want this?

Nice idea, but likely not going to happen.

Why cRPG could do it? I tell you what ... they did it and they get full reward for it...3/4 servers full of people? (I lost count) for years now....

I understand what you saying. It seams the only way is to kill all the clan servers with new server. Find rules in the middle which most of players are happy with. Find the best map for it....I do not know..I do not want to make my friends unhappy...I want them to come together and talk. Maybe there is compromise.

What I really need is support from mod makers. Every server which will have exclusive acces to updates would kill other servers. Mod makers can change everything if they just wish to do it...

Lets try again to see it all:
We have parlament:
RPlayers on the right(conservative), liberals("outlaws KoS") in the middle, "deathmachers"(extremists,anarchist) on the left.
PW parlament have election. Winner take control of PW MOD server and choose his admins.
Rules are made by vote on every single one ,like laws.(2/3 of parlament have to vote YES)
We all know constitution: no randomers!!!

We know our budget: 3 servers in EU make at least 80 pund sterlings monthly. (to make it easier and more capitalistic: you pay for vote..lets face it all cost money..charity is nice but people who pay would like to have some influance)

We can do it. What we need is RCC talking with sF about compromise and sF not being crazy about thing they are up at the moment.

I WANT PW MOD SERVER WITH 120+ players on week and week out. 60+ is not good enough for such a big community!

PS.I agree with rules issue but ..playerbase..comme on..players play and will play on the most populated server..what they will do is just spam forum with complains if they do not like it.(with all repect)

New post because new angle...

What if mod maker would make rules through the game mechanics:
We have now:
3 kills within the same faction make you outlaw.

How many kills make you kick of server?
How many kills make you ban?

Both in short period of time as it is now...You kill wrong guy and you see that you are banable in scale from 1 to 10. You get to 9 and you start to think about it: This is not a joke. You have to play with 9 until server restart being extremly carefull who you kill and why...this would make some players think or it would get them banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom