Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

****t still crashes, testing original Bytenwalda to se if the game crashes there as well.

Before I played a battle then loaded and played it again against same army and then it crashed so its really totally random can't really tell wahts cuasing it.

Ok i go to steam
richt click on warband
-> properties
-> local files
-> I've 4 options now, which one of the last 2 do I have to use ?

Geranigus said:
Ok i go to steam
richt click on warband
-> properties
-> local files

Verify Integrity of the game cache.

I dont understand do i need the 1.8 version installed already for the 1.9? and is 1.8 also a submod for brytenwalda? i downloaded and copied the 1.9 contents in my brytenwalda folder and started the game but i dont think it worked right since all the factions where the same and everything was the same as normal exept items.

hate-register said:
I dont understand do i need the 1.8 version installed already for the 1.9? and is 1.8 also a submod for brytenwalda? i downloaded and copied the 1.9 contents in my brytenwalda folder and started the game but i dont think it worked right since all the factions where the same and everything was the same as normal exept items.

Dont need 1.8 , just 1.9 and brytenwalda and yes it looks like brytenwalda but if you get roman loading screen it works.

Geranigus said:
Vympel said:
Geranigus said:
Ok i go to steam
richt click on warband
-> properties
-> local files

Verify Integrity of the game cache.

doesnt help at all.
keeps crashing at "Launching game"

What does the error say when it crashes ?

It lokks interesting, I'm dowloading it.

Btw, Roman soldiers except Centurions and other officers carried their scabbards on the right side (sorry for my bad English, but I'm from Germany).

Gothic Knight said:
Don't think that really matters at this point when most of the Roman OSP stuff is incorrect as far as appearance go.

OSP ? This is beta by the way 60 % complete.

Nu-Lz said:

Btw, Roman soldiers except Centurions and other officers carried their scabbards on the right side (sorry for my bad English, but I'm from Germany).

That can be easily changed if I can remember to do it. Both of you had no crashes I take it?

Vympel said:
Gothic Knight said:
Don't think that really matters at this point when most of the Roman OSP stuff is incorrect as far as appearance go.

Nu-Lz said:

That can be easily changed if I can remember to do it. Both of you had no crashes I take it?
You are using Llew's Roman Open source pack right? It's inaccurate as far as Roman armor goes and about 3-4 helm types used in this period are missing as well.

the instructions for ImperiumRomanum PL1.9  say to "install over " BRYTENWALDA 1.33

however i can't seem to find a download for BRYTENWALDA 1.33, can anyone help me??

Really enjoying 1.8 right now, one thing you might want to put in 1.9 ( if you can ) is a different start with different options and everything, it just really does not feel right having a peasant with a knife come at a fully armoured guy with 5 other soldiers.

Lareth said:
the instructions for ImperiumRomanum PL1.9  say to "install over " BRYTENWALDA 1.33

however i can't seem to find a download for BRYTENWALDA 1.33, can anyone help me??
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,135589.0.html

Gothic Knight said:
Vympel said:
Gothic Knight said:

Nu-Lz said:

You are using Llew's Roman Open source pack right? It's inaccurate as far as Roman armor goes and about 3-4 helm types used in this period are missing as well.

Well I only use equipment I have access too.

hate-register said:
Really enjoying 1.8 right now, one thing you might want to put in 1.9 ( if you can ) is a different start with different options and everything, it just really does not feel right having a peasant with a knife come at a fully armoured guy with 5 other soldiers.

Thats too bad , I cant concern myself with such minuscule things right now.

Vympel said:
Gothic Knight said:
Vympel said:
Gothic Knight said:

Nu-Lz said:

Well I only use equipment I have access too.
Yep. It'll probably be the only armor OSP for a while because making a Roman hamat/armors is very difficult. This was my last attempt at it.
65101638.jpg
63600816.jpg

cerumen said:
Is 1.8 more stable then 1.9 ? what are the major differences ?

I doubt its more stable , but difference in terms of time frame is huge in 1.9 Roman Invasion is just beginning 1.8 Romans already captured 45% of Brittania to Hedrians wall. All the units are different equipment is different and so on ...

I don't know why I keep trying, just get ctd.
I've tried everthing. reinstalled it a coupple times revalidated my steam game and tried on lowest and higest grapic settings!

I really want to continue my campagin:sad:

Back
Top Bottom