Sword of Damocles Warlords 3.0 Beta - Bugs, Problems, and Improvements Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

If im not mistaken you might have had the minister bug when starting that game it tends to bug the game a bit , either that or you will need to reinstall the mod fresh ( you can backup your save just in case ) with 3.0b and 3.0b1 everything should work fine.

The problem with the chamberlain actually fixed itself after a while and I got all the other staff members as well. Now the game is really starting, if I can keep my fief.

Found some new weird "feature/bug" : after you challenge a lord to a friendly duel, if you talk to any other npc, INCLUDING ladies you fight with that npc, not the lord you challenged. That's how I was able to increase my relationship with the nord ladies in a fist fight lol  :grin: :grin: :grin:. They don't last more than a punch though.... :roll:

I don't know If this has already been addressed or if its just me, But some parts of the map aren't loading right (see screens)

You can see where the map actually breaks here
2dqiqua.jpg

Larger chunk
n2h9aw.jpg

Love the mod tho, Great Work.

Is there A way to fix this? I have a suspicion it might not even be mod related

Meh I should have messed with the options more before posting :oops: lol, Forcing vertical sync fixed it for now. If it happens again Ill reinstall

Thank you for trying to help  :grin:

i played for 190 days and lets say that only 20 days out of 190 days i was in peace with nords+kindom of rhodoks
and  in order to take the rhodoks i will need nords but they have allince and its hard to get nords troops becuase that im at war with them
is it a bug that kindoms do allince with eachother and it isnt expire (its expire but then they do allince again)
then there is 3 groups of kindoms aginst 3 groups of kindom because that 1 kindom declare war aginst 1 kidnom then there is 9 scence that shows that 3 groups of kindom declare aginst the other groups of kindom all becuase that they have allinces?

and if i conquer a castle that was belong to rhodoks why the villge have adeain recuirt(im aedin)and not rhodoks recurit?

and latly i starting to get alot of game crashes without doing anything(just riding to a city)

never mind found the problem.... i used the 1.42 version instead the 1.34
and the sod_armor.brf was becuase that i chose the 3.0b1 instead the 3.0b (i copied the folder 3.0b1 to the moudles accidntely)

a few bugs i have found that may have already been reported
towns are giving me 0 income
villages are not giving me income
I am losing randon relation with lords not in the relm
lords that I ship in don't make an army (its just the lord in his castle healed) when I try to give him a tast he says he needs to rest and get more troops but he does not
I also got the minister bug at the start of the game

I downloading 3.0 and then upgraded right to the patch (I just started playing)

if I find any more I will edit this
did I post in the right thread?

so far the random crashes have been fixed but cant fast forward (doing camp or staying in castle)when i do try the game moves even slower then when i walk around
is there a fix to that problem?
i got 3.37 giga ram and 2.4 duo core
it cannot be the computer because that compucita got 3 giga and 2.6 duo core 0.2 diffrent in dou core wont make that much diffrent
and its cannot be the graphic card becuase that im having 80 fps (i done that in map 80 fps is max becuase more is just a waste)

and for who that above me i got a question
how did u ship a lord?

you need to be a king and have a fief
talk to your chancaller and say I wish to recruit a lord from out of the continant
it will cost a lot (minimum is 5000) and you can only get 1 a month

I have some bug where I get 23999 xp randomly 1-4 times, just like that. At first, it was quite welcoming, as I just started a new save. But now, when I start to close into level 30 (in only 2 hours of playing) it does start to get boring.

Also, I dont like getting quest where I have to run over the whole map to finish. Just makes the quest system so useless.

Possut said:
I have some bug where I get 23999 xp randomly 1-4 times, just like that. At first, it was quite welcoming, as I just started a new save. But now, when I start to close into level 30 (in only 2 hours of playing) it does start to get boring.

Also, I dont like getting quest where I have to run over the whole map to finish. Just makes the quest system so useless.
Use the 3.82 patch that I released. You'll have to start a new game. I have a sub-mod that will soon be released until I can solve the issues with the bigger game.

Possut said:
I'm pretty sure I did install the 3.82. Is .82 specifically aiming anything on the massive xp boost?
Yeah I had did a complete rollback and dodged it this time. I had to re-update with the 1.143 patch and everything. I still feel something may be a miss though....  :sad:

Regardless I'm still working on the mod as right now. I advise you get the new update and start a new game. Sorry for the lost progress.

I have found some kind of bug. I am not sure what is going on. I will describe every detail i think might be connected.

So when i start playing, i can play for about 2 minutes until i crash! This is not normal, because 213 days have passed in my saved game.
When i load the save my character is waiting at his castle, via the 'wait here for some time' option. It does not matter what i do. i will crash when some time has passed on the world map. It is like something is happening in the world that the game cannot understand, and therefor crashes. Like 2 lords heading into battle or something.

I have used cheatmenu to get myself a wife real fast due to lack of women in my faction, but i have not used cheats in any other way, i just want to clear that out. So what i did was forcing the Khergits to hold a feast, and i temporarily imported another character with unlimited stats, to charm her up real good. But it has been a while since i re-imported the original character.
Any ideas what might be causing this crash?

The crash i get is a simple error report 'has stopped working' and i am forced to end the task.

Back
Top Bottom