Turanien

NEW UPDATE

Download Links

M&B Repository
FileFront

(Mirrors shall be delivered tomorrow)

Read the following:

This is a FULL .exe download.
Remove any traces of older Vikingr versions .
Ensure that Warband 1.134 is installed.
Install Vikingr into your Warband/Modules/ folder.

Apologies for those on bandwith limits and the such however, we have opted for fresh installations of the mod for the time being to avoid problems in the future. Ignore all errors that occur with the initial loading of the installer script, it will work fine.  :eek:

Vikingr Version 0.73 BETA - 11.03.05

Changes
- Two-handed sword wielding removed
- Swords more costly
- Rus Skullcap and Veiled helmets removed. Replaced with Plain helmets and new Rus helmet.
- Some Rus helmets retextured
- Lots of gear tweaks
- You can now taunt and blow the horn while mounted or when crouched
- Many scripts re-written and optimized and updated
- Possible fix to the 'drowning nuke' and other position-related script problems
- Some scenes improved

Additions
- One new Raid map - Ceinwyn
- Four new Motte & Bailey Seige maps
- A Leader class for the Rus has been intorduced: The Knyaz.
- The new Langseax weapon for some troops
- One new throwing axe type, new model for Francisca
- Three new Rus Tunics (couresty of kuauik)
- A new variation on the 'Plain Helmet'
- Some new Rus helmets
- Blowing the horn now gives your teammates a 5% damage boost and disables the banner boost on enemies whitin range (100m)! Lasts 20 seconds.
Several other minor tweaks and fixes.

wtf :/ I get an out of video memory error :sad: and I've got plenty as far as I know.

edit: I turned on load textures on demand and now it loads the game :smile:

Mammoet said:
wtf :/ I get an out of video memory error :sad: and I've got plenty as far as I know.
Enable "Load Textures On Demand" in the Launcher settings (Config>Video). If that dosn't work, restart your computer and then try to run the mod. This error seems to be caused by Warband using up more memory than it is allowed, i.e. memory leaks.

Blead said:
Why thank you Eirikur, Rathos and the entire modding team I was just about to go to bed. Great this means I won't be sleeping any time soon.  :neutral:

It's the weekend!

Blead said:
Why thank you Eirikur, Rathos and the entire modding team I was just about to go to bed. Great this means I won't be sleeping any time soon.  :neutral:

Cheer up old chap, I've only had three hours sleep in the past 39 hours and I'm intending to have a quick play :grin:

I hope that I won't tomorrow read in the news: Gamer dead because of dehydration exhaustion while playing Vikingr!

much_rejoicing.jpg

King of Scotland said:
Finally, I can ride and blow my horn!

Oh, nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom