[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys! We are back with our Saturday mini-events! Tomorrow one will be special. I dunno why yet, but if mod maker asks me to gather people, then it might mean what we all are waiting for.( I dunno for sure though) Or they just want to say "farewell" to this version in a good way. So, be there with us to have some really good fun for the last time with "WFaS". :smile:
So.....
come3ru.png

come3uk.png

come3us.png

come3usla.png

come3de.png

come3es.png

come3fin.png

come3tu.png

come3fr.png

come3it.png

come3ch.png

trueten said:
Hey, you've promised that Battle of Kircholm would be the last event based on WFaS v0.4.
It was a last big event(One of those planned like a week before, with TS, plan and such). But those small mini-events that were made every saturday do not count. :smile: Also, those weren't even supported by mod developers, it was started by clan named "Regiment Wielkopolski" (the Greater Poland regiment) as a way to gather people in one place at one time in order to have more fun without boundaries like TS, set factions or maps, as normally people were playing in smaller groups at various times. :wink:

NightHawkreal said:
I think that we need torches or lanterns for  nightly battles.

Torches and flaming arrows are already done. Daedalus probably will not add them in the next patch, because the light is not reflected on all models...

I don't like things that are half-done. I made the torches working some time ago, they were even casting light, not just emiting particle effects. It was actually easy thing to do and nice to watch... but two problems occured:

- many of native materials do not support dynamic lighting, therefore some of objects were lightened up by the torch and some were not, which looked awfull. I will need to check what shaders can be used with dynamic lighting and then change the materials.
- Warband currently supports only 10 point light per map. That includes lights which were placed on the map by a mapper. Therefore, on some maps only few torches were working fine. On other maps none of the torches worked, since mapper already set up more than 10 lights. I believe WSE creator will finally track down this limit and find a way to break it. Since then, adding dynamic lights to torches makes no sense.

Mod is brilliant but some retarded person sets the same map with the same factions all day again and again.. and made autoblock "on". I understand that it's just a test, but.. it's annoying could you probably stop it?  :eek:
How? Well, I don't know.. kill him or something like that.. :mad:

Laresko said:
Mod is brilliant but some retarded person sets the same map with the same factions all day again and again.. and made autoblock "on". I understand that it's just a test, but.. it's annoying could you probably stop it?  :eek:
How? Well, I don't know.. kill him or something like that.. :mad:

Lol. That was for event, genius. That's just a temporary server. :razz:

I heard that because of conflict with snowball mod changes his name to smth. like "Potop" ("flood"). Is it true?
Hofiko said:
Lol. That was for event, genius. That's just a temporary server. :razz:
Event? Well.. okay then  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom