Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

How do gynaecologists operate in countries like Saudi Arabia, Persia and the Emirates? I mean, are they all women? Is there a rule that a female chaperon has to be present all the time or something?
I mean, other "hardcore" countries like Afghanistan or rural areas of Pakistan probably have no dedicated medical service like that for the most part so it's no use to ask, but rather rich countries like the three I mentioned surely have decent medical coverage that includes gynaecologists.

Heck, come to think of it, you could probably extend this to "normal" docs as well. I probably used a weird way to ask Google, but the results were less than satisfactory.
Same with the other way around. Female docs treating male patients.

[edit]
Nevermind.
http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/6155?txt_QuestionID
http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/5696?txt_QuestionID

So it's permissible. However there are enough articles aboiut murders and divorces because of male practitioners.

I have noticed that since quite some time, I've had this fetish (nothing sexual), that at times, I have the urge of causing harm to or hurting very small animals (basically animals or creatures which are called "aww they're so small and cute and sweet and fluffy", like baby guinea pigs and kittens) .I mean, I know, I've never hurt any animal in my life, but this urge makes me feel... uncomfortable at times. I'd really appreciate any help on how to overcome this urge.

:lol:

Seriously though, doesn't sadism mean enjoying pain being caused to other people? My urge is only restricted to infants of small animals, and its not that I always want to hurt them, either.

Pachinko said:
I have noticed that since quite some time, I've had this fetish (nothing sexual), that at times, I have the urge of causing harm to or hurting very small animals (basically animals or creatures which are called "aww they're so small and cute and sweet and fluffy", like baby guinea pigs and kittens) .I mean, I know, I've never hurt any animal in my life, but this urge makes me feel... uncomfortable at times. I'd really appreciate any help on how to overcome this urge.
Hmm, sounds like you have a crushing fetish, which is actually a thing, though I'm not sure if you want to crush animals underfoot or simply hurt them.

Nah man, that isn't what I meant. Read again.

Icy Fresh Werewolf said:
Pachinko said:
Hmm, sounds like you have a crushing fetish, which is actually a thing, though I'm not sure if you want to crush animals underfoot or simply hurt them.
It's more like hurting, but I also feel like crushing them. I've had really bad dreams about this. In one such dream, I shot a guinea pig and watched its internal organs come out. Killed my sleep.

Curiosity that came to mind while I was trimming - how far up the shaft of your penis do your active hair follicles spread? Is it consistent, or does it vary a lot between people? Survey time!

Back
Top Bottom