MP Other Ultimate Survival

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoris

Thanks to...
Swyter and Captain Morgan for some nice art work.
Die Slow and Pain for help with background story.

Many different factors contributed to the downfall of this mod. It's dead and won't be back alive.

thanks for the support

shredzorz and battleofvalmy just gave me their resources in exchange of me helping them script their mod. so progress will be even faster now.

Yes, he's doing something like a PW-mod thing, but post-apocalyptic/apocalyptic.

I would love to see, if you could put in a system in which puts more emphasis in survival. Something akin to Robinson's Requiem/Deus.

Where you could die from not treating a wound properly. Get food poisoning. Getting sick from drinking contaminated water. Etc Etc.

Thank you guys. Yes, it's a multiplayer mod. QuailLover, excellent ideas.. might just implement them.

Is this for singleplayer, multiplayer, or both?

Did you test autofire in both single and multiplayer?

Are you using a dedicated server in the tests?

ithilien, I used a dedicated server on my tests (of course). It is only for multiplayer.

Longshaft, I've been wanting to create something like this for a while. I started this mod for Warband a few days ago.

That explains why you noticed little to no performance difference since calculations are handled by the dedicated server. All of my tests were for singleplayer.

Also, good luck and I am sorry if I was being intrusive.

no, the "ray" is still calculated by the client. I have also converted the same code to singleplayer as well...

Nodscouter said:
If you want I could do some modelling fer ya.
splendid! i really need environment props, like benches or buckets etc. if you could make me some it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom