Native Compatible Role Play server to be aired soon, info inside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Blueberry of Swadia said:
Hey guys, we have come up with the final version of the command list, you can start making prints and or learning the commands, the list will not change anymore.  Enjoy!

http://www.t-k-o-s.info/rp/index.php/Command_List

I am curious about the /report command, how does it exactly work? What should we type in if, for example, a guy decides to jump around being a jerk?

What about wars? The war won't go smoothly if you'll only be able to kill one person every 30 minutes and ranged combat will get owned. (Correct me if I'm mistaken)

WebSite said:
Hey guys, we have come up with the final version of the command list, you can start making prints and or learning the commands, the list will not change anymore.  Enjoy!

I am curious about the /report command, how does it exactly work? What should we type in if, for example, a guy decides to jump around being a jerk?

I suppose what you type after /report is send in a special box only readable by admins, whatever you type. So i suppose spamming the /report is a bannable offence... :roll:

rokema said:
What about wars? The war won't go smoothly if you'll only be able to kill one person every 30 minutes and ranged combat will get owned. (Correct me if I'm mistaken)

I believe it is based on combat groups, but I could be mistaken.

rokema said:

This has been discussed atleast a thousand times before, i suggest you take a look at the script feature list for more information (www.t-k-o-s.info/rp).But to give a short description: people will be able to join 'combat groups' using commands which will allowe for great battles.

WebSite said:

An example would be "/report John Johnson is jumping around like a moron and not being serious, please do something about it!". At that point a message will be sent to our web server, and from there it gets dispatched to a specific admin tool that will make a little noise whenever  a new report is made. This way we can react quickly to reports.

WebSite said:

An example would be "/report John Johnson is jumping around like a moron and not being serious, please do something about it!". At that point a message will be sent to our web server, and from there it gets dispatched to a specific admin tool that will make a little noise whenever  a new report is made. This way we can react quickly to reports.

Alright thanks for answering, seems like a clever way of making admins aware without spamming the actual chat.

MadocComadrin said:
You know someone is going to make that exact report just for the heck of it now.  :razz:

And they will be banned from using it, ruining things for themselves!

admins.jpg

;3

This seems like it will be great! what is the server called?

Just noticed i'm a veteran now  :grin:

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
Nice the server is  up :grin: *whats the pass * wink wink*

the server have been up for a long time, but you cant join cause its soon just beta testing then it will be released. blue correct me if i am wrong.( dont think i am tho :razz: )

The final testing stage started last night, for the next 2 weeks we'll be testing testing testing and finetuning the script, when we're done with this the server goes up.

Sounds good enough to me.

I was reading that handbook you posted in the site and the first server rule caught my attention. Metagaming is a bannable offense. To what degree is it bannable? because boy, you're going to lose players real fast with this, most people don't know what metagaming is, and most still ignore it. It's tough to call out someone without saying their name, isn't it?

WebSite said:
The final testing stage started last night, for the next 2 weeks we'll be testing testing testing and finetuning the script, when we're done with this the server goes up.

I was reading that handbook you posted in the site and the first server rule caught my attention. Metagaming is a bannable offense. To what degree is it bannable? because boy, you're going to lose players real fast with this, most people don't know what metagaming is, and most still ignore it. It's tough to call out someone without saying their name, isn't it?

We also will try to educate, but there will always be people who refuse to learn. Those will repeatedly make themselves guilty of metagaming and eventually be banned.

WebSite said:

We also will try to educate, but there will always be people who refuse to learn. Those will repeatedly make themselves guilty of metagaming and eventually be banned.

Note taken, but I can see this becoming a matter of discussion more than once :wink:

WebSite said:
WebSite said:

Note taken, but I can see this becoming a matter of discussion more than once :wink:

Trust me, it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom