Nobles (Heraldry Registry) - reopened

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... there is something called a search button in the top right corner. Research making custom banners a bit and learn how, or contact someone who knows and ask them to make it.

As for making a house, go ahead and post a thread with information and see if you can get recruits. You can always start a house, what matters is how many join you (AKA your power)

plus : you have to act like noble = role play it in such a manner so every other noble will see you as one - I know: this is tricky advice but it is essential really.

Tirok said:
Well... there is something called a search button in the top right corner. Research making custom banners a bit and learn how, or contact someone who knows and ask them to make it.

As for making a house, go ahead and post a thread with information and see if you can get recruits. You can always start a house, what matters is how many join you (AKA your power)

Wait, are we talking about making a faction or a noble house?

I humbly request that this banner be added for the Knights Templar of Antioch.
leiferiksonrequest3.png

I presume you meant to reply to this thread? In any case, it looks very nice, and I'll replace your previous banner with this one for the next release. Still one thing to clear up: what background (and therefore faction) color do you want? (probably either white or black, but another color on the banner could be chosen).

Vornne said:
I presume you meant to reply to this thread? In any case, it looks very nice, and I'll replace your previous banner with this one for the next release. Still one thing to clear up: what background (and therefore faction) color do you want? (probably either white or black, but another color on the banner could be chosen).

yes you are correct , i was mistaken in which posting i was in and the background should probably be black and thank you very much

Vornne said:

i have moved banner to the appropriate location and answered your question there as well if you want i can remove my postings from this one.

You misunderstood

You are wellcome in this thread.
The difference beatwen official and unofficial (this one):

- official is about putting your heraldry in game (technically)
- unofficial (this one) is about joining club of players who love to RP as nobles.

So far all NOBLES are respect and support each other in manner I always wanted so I can say that this idea of main works. It does not rocks since v35 stop to be popular. However we shell back to it with v36 and further development of free play PW Mod.

If other NOBLES will accept you as well as you will accept them you shell join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom