B Medieval Blood and Roses (War of the Roses mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmm... looks interesting, will definitely give this one a go. Keep up the good work!

Sorry if I'm necroing this thread, but I gotta say this mod is awesome. The War of the Roses is one of my favorite periods in history, and I've been hoping for a mod like this for some time. Glad I found it.

Nice work and thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Is this mod still being developed?

I hope this works. When I downloaded it it said version .54. But the description says .52. So, is it my download? Idk. And when I tried to play, there was an error message. I don't remember what it was though.

Actually looks stunning, I was shocked at why I didn't download it before, but then it occurred to me...old Calradian map :sad:

I would happily make my own server, since I'm going to be home a lot in the upcoming few days, if anyone is interested, pm me or post here :razz:

Datisan said:
Is there a way to remove those gay unrealistic animations?
  • Go into the Native Module Folder
  • Locating and copying the actions text folder to the clipboard
  • Going into the Blood and Roses Module folder
  • Pasting the actions text and selecting yes to overwrite

YourStepDad said:
any way to remove the animations, but keep the bow and the spear animation?(this goes for your mod as well, Joe :razz:)
Not without a specific request for the modder to make a separate animations compilation that does just that :wink:

This looks interesting. I am downloading and perhaps someone could tell me more about the Dukes and such. Just PM me details and how I enter the events.

Back
Top Bottom