Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you need sceners i could help if you want me to?
If you are looking for siege enchancements ,cartapults, ballista,s, launchers, trebuchets, and even cooking oil check out neogk
They told everybody could use this mod i recommend to make this weapons scene_props would be really cool for other players

I been playing this mod since the second beta
Is the best mod i ever play in all my life.
Very good job guys, completely amazing.
Someday... i would like to play "The world 1200" with the whole world...
Let me dream :p

Korinov said:
I've updated the Mega link, it should work now.
Thanks for the updated links, but may I ask why ModDB still has only Beta 7 available for download?

NikeBG said:
troycall said:
Note: links are broken, can not download.
Try this one.

Just learned about this MOD in another MOD's section and am eager to play it . Thanks for the download Link . Is this the latest available Version ? Are there any patchesÄ/tweaks necessary for it to run nicely ? Any known, big Problems ?

Khoral said:
sorry if I ask but this mod is still laive ? or it's all gone ?

tumblr_n7u8czdwFI1qzs5cqo1_500.gif

Amtal said:
Just learned about this MOD in another MOD's section and am eager to play it . Thanks for the download Link . Is this the latest available Version ? Are there any patchesÄ/tweaks necessary for it to run nicely ? Any known, big Problems ?
It's the latest released version. No patches are needed, tweaks are available in a separate thread, but not necessary to play (although I'd personally use quite a number of them to improve the gameplay).

Hi All!

This post is aimed at helping me get this beta 9 to work. If there is some link I can follow with instructions, I would be happy to follow them.

I have taken a rather long break from MB. The last version I played was Europe 1200 beta 6. I have spent this morning pleasantly discovering that there have been all sorts of improvements made, all the way to beta 9. I downloaded it from the link on the first post (from mega), extracted it, copied it into the modules folder, in the same format that I had beta 6. The files said it was version 0.11* (*EDIT 2: It actually said 0.22, I misread it). I went to launch it, and I had some complications.
1) First, while it was loading, I got some warnings (in the format that the game gives you, rolling up from the bottom left corner of the screen, when you get kills or things happen in the world, except this one was in red) which read: "Warning: Unable to find material" *2 and "Warning: Unable to find material vikingarmor" *3
However, the bar continued to load, so I figured maybe all would be well in the world. Unfortunately, no such luck.
2) About 75-80% of the way through the load process, I got an system error message (red circle with white 'X') with read: "Unable to open texture file textures\womanface_young_new.dds". This error seemed much more serious.

What do I need to do to make this work?

Added note: 3) I also got a patch 2.33 for Europe somewhere (I tried to find it, but I have combed through so many pages this morning that I couldn't trace it back). Thinking it might be a newer version of what i downloaded earlier (though i also wasn't sure if it was maybe non-Warbands specific), I copied its contents into the beta 9, and overwrote what it wanted to. It changed the mod picture in the first screen where you select which mod you want to run the game in (from the yellowish green map of Europe to the white one). Not too surprisingly, it didn't work (many programs don't like brute copies like that), and gave me an system error (red circle and white 'X') "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf". Does anyone know what may have happened here?

Final added note. Is there some site to support the development of this mod financially?

EDIT: I realized that this might be related to my version of the game, 1.134. I am currently downloading 1.168, and we will see if that makes a difference.

ViluDaskaar said:
Hi All!

This post is aimed at helping me get this beta 9 to work. If there is some link I can follow with instructions, I would be happy to follow them.

I have taken a rather long break from MB. The last version I played was Europe 1200 beta 6. I have spent this morning pleasantly discovering that there have been all sorts of improvements made, all the way to beta 9. I downloaded it from the link on the first post (from mega), extracted it, copied it into the modules folder, in the same format that I had beta 6. The files said it was version 0.11. I went to launch it, and I had some complications.
1) First, while it was loading, I got some warnings (in the format that the game gives you, rolling up from the bottom left corner of the screen, when you get kills or things happen in the world, except this one was in red) which read: "Warning: Unable to find material" *2 and "Warning: Unable to find material vikingarmor" *3
However, the bar continued to load, so I figured maybe all would be well in the world. Unfortunately, no such luck.
2) About 75-80% of the way through the load process, I got an system error message (red circle with white 'X') with read: "Unable to open texture file textures\womanface_young_new.dds". This error seemed much more serious.

What do I need to do to make this work?

Added note: 3) I also got a patch 2.33 for Europe somewhere (I tried to find it, but I have combed through so many pages this morning that I couldn't trace it back). Thinking it might be a newer version of what i downloaded earlier (though i also wasn't sure if it was maybe non-Warbands specific), I copied its contents into the beta 9, and overwrote what it wanted to. It changed the mod picture in the first screen where you select which mod you want to run the game in (from the yellowish green map of Europe to the white one). Not too surprisingly, it didn't work (many programs don't like brute copies like that), and gave me an system error (red circle and white 'X') "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf". Does anyone know what may have happened here?

Final added note. Is there some site to support the development of this mod financially?

EDIT: I realized that this might be related to my version of the game, 1.134. I am currently downloading 1.168, and we will see if that makes a difference.

Not sure if you're getting the Last version but NIKBG was kind enough to post this not too long ago:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ylasmgjx8mphpd1/Europe+1200+0.22+-+Beta+9.rar

Thanks for the comment! It turns out I miswrote what I said before. the file says version 0.22, same as the one on the link. Thanks though!

Is there any change with the newer version of Warband? This issue has appeared before and it was always indeed because the Warband version was below 1.153.

NikeBG said:
Is there any change with the newer version of Warband? This issue has appeared before and it was always indeed because the Warband version was below 1.153.

Yes, it works now! Thanks everyone :smile: Looking forward to future iterations of this mod :grin:

Back
Top Bottom