SP Other The Land Of Crossfire (Total Conversion Mod) Beta Build version 1.0 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladanyi

Squire
The TLOC modification for Mount and Blade Warband Has been officially retired due to lack of interest.

For me personally the TLOC mod was an eye opening experience. I enjoyed learning the process and expanding my talents with this project.

I want to thank each and everyone that helped me in my effort to bring the land of crossfire to life via this modification. Hopefully this mod  "for those who were able to test it" was enjoyable and different as that was my goal all along.

I am locking this thread and quietly walking away.

Thanks to those who supported this and helped out.

You will not be forgotten.

I wish the best to the mod community here..

Does sound good, can't wait to see some screenshots. Also, jurrasic times and guns? Very "loosely" indeed :razz:. I'm afraid I'm already occupied with my own mod, so I highly doubt I would have time/feel like doing to texts of another mod as well.

My plan is to get it out as fast as I possibly can. I am trying to have it available in multiplayer as well.
I just have a few more hurdles to get over.. yes, It has been a lot of work but at the same time a very fun project.  :lol:

..."loosely" around the jurrasic times...

Arch3r said:
...jurrasic times and guns?

That and...another "loose" part - a huge 60 milion years gap between dinosaurs and humans existance, dude :razz: Sound more like a Dino crisis mod, but  for fun's sake, to the Nine Hells with with.

And another thing - mind if you give us (me) a peek at the score? I hear "musical score" and I turn into a strained greedy kid, with the cookie jar an inch out of reach...Would've checked it out in the video, but I can't open it (nor download it) for some reason.

I will try to get some of the music up later today when I get back in.  yeah there is a huge time gap between the jurrasic period and humans but for the sake of fun I mixed them up a bit :wink: If the creators of the flinstones can do it I figure what the heck!!

This is truely the first project I have ever done that I could just let the imagination run wild and add lib. it has been a lot of fun and tears at the same time.  :razz:

there is sooo many great some what serious or "realistic" mods out there that I thought this might help lighten things up a bit..

Good point, I actually hadn't quite realized or though about how many mods are based, even ahistorical ones, on history till you just said it then. So this is a refreshing change

Speaking about the video... did you try to right click on the link and then chose "save target a$"  ?

I doubt a video of that size would stream very well..

That sounds great! I gotta get outta here for the morning but I look forward to talking with you when ever you get the time.
Thank you...

This is looking pretty damned awesome. Quite original, although I'll admit, a couple of the images made me think of Zeno Clash. Not that that's a bad thing.

I'm setting this to notify of replies, certainly.

With your opening post, I didn't think this would amount to much, but those screenies changed my mind, for sure.

I like the sounds of this, but why are you adding the full install of warband with it? I mean, 1.5 GB sounds a bit much for a mod. And I think everybody here has Warband already.

If he wants to do it to ensure stability with his mod, I don't mind. 1.5 gigabytes, while more than most mods, is still a tiny file.

Not for me. *Sigh* It will probably take me an hour or two. And Holy ****, those screenies look like they belong in a game like Oblivion! And I mean that in a good way.

I just watched his trailer, it's pretty intense. Besides, what's an hour or two to the days of fun you can have with a good mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom