The Lions Vanguard (LV) ~Recruiting :D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Tirok

Knight
The Lion's Vanguard is a fun loving clan, we strive to have a good time above all else. We do participate in matches and are somewhat competitive, but only to the extent of it being entertaining.

Ranking System:

Levy: Basic Recruit.

Sergeant: Basic Infantry.

Lieutenant: Elite Soldiers, they lead a platoon of 3 in there companies.

Captain: Leads a group of 12 with 3 Lieutenants and 9 Sergeants. He also will assign 3 groups of 4 with a Lieutenant leading each one, that way if neccesary the company may split apart.

Champion: They are seconds in command and fight with 4 skilled Lieutenants.

Duke: The leader, he goes where needed and commands the troops.

Supporting Vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBIJdyV5f2I

The Story Behind the Lion's Vanguard:
The Lion's Vanguard began as a small military force with a mission. We were the elite royal vanguard of the Lion's Monarchy. They came from across the Rhodok mountains to establish a military presence in Calradia. With the Vanguard carving the way the main invasion force would soon follow. However the plan was ripped to pieces when the Vanguard was caught up in the Chaos of Calradia. Forced to Travel into Swadian territory the Vanguard began there, capturing territory and recruiting new soldiers. With the lasting hope that they will live to see their own land once again. When they set out The Vanguard was small yet prepared. Lead by the Duke Tirok, and three captains, Serindiar, Dunno and Lars, they had about 60 skilled soldiers and were ready for anything.
The Lion's Monarchy is both military based as well as scientific. They have made breakthroughs of technology giving them a good shot at claiming Calradia while it's in chaos. After the Vanguard was not heard from a year after they were sent out, they were assumed dead or perhaps working collectively with the previous group sent into Calradia, The Order Of The Lion. They were sent out previously under a mission to gather information. They reported for a little while until one last message was sent. It said that The Order had decided to stay in Calradia and claim its own territory, and was forming a small kingdom still loyal to their Monarch. They were a small elite group of archers and infantry, sent out in disguise but easily capable of defending themselves. The last the Monarchy knew they had claimed three castles and had a large army.
As the Lion's Vanguard made a foothold in Calradia, They realized that they weren't the only small force in this land. There was the major factions, and many smaller clans each with their own goal. Realizing that with such a small force it would be a seemingly impossible to fight through everyone and reach their lands once more. They decided that making allies would be a valuable strategy to help them get back home, and began diplomatic relations. Over the years many friends have been made, and new soldiers have been trained. These friends will also be valuable when the main army arrive. The Vanguard waits for a chance to surge forward and make way for the invasion.

Allies:
BrC (Bretheren Crusaders)
Tactics:
Milk,
Cookies,
Fun,
Not whining,
Picturing people we dont like in place of our foes,
Laughing for no reason,
Eating food fit for a lion! (Rwaw meat? :/)

Tags:

tags will be like this LV_rank_name

Levy = LY

Sergeant = SRG

Lieutenant = LT

Captain = CPT

Champion = CHP

Duke = Duke

Promotion System:

The Lion's Vanguard promotion system is promotion by eye, but I will also take suggestions on why someone deserves a promotion, simply contact me in some way and tell me who you think deserves a promotion and why.

Training:

The Lion's Vanguard has the captains set up training for their battalions, so there is no date that is garunteed

Teamspeak:

We have a teamspeak server, it will be required for both training and matches. The info for it is in our forums.

Lion's Vanguard Member List:
1st Battalion:
Captain: Serindiar
Lieutenants: Yoshi, Bunk, Conan
Sergeants: , Boomheadshot, Jeff, Snark, Adam, Kolin

2nd Battalion:
Captain: Dunno
Lieutenants: Sir Tristan, Isak
Sergeants: Nidhogg(Nemesis), Ivas, Unferth, King Cortes, Samquest, Slovenian

3rd Battalion
Captain: This name is available (Lars)
Lieutenants: Dwarf boy, Tarimoth, Bellamy
Sergeants: Tumph, King of Scotland, Willow Scath, Shadowsky, Spartan, Kaze

Levies: Arch slayer, Borialim, Semper, wolverine, Sadia

Friends: Georgie, Evil Penquin, Shock, Insatings, Mobotium, Asternon, Superasian

Inactive: Ivar, PenquinCZ, Syro, Rabid

Battalion Assignments (Lieutenants that Sergeants are assigned to):
yoshi:
Snark, Kolin

conan:
PenquinCZ and Boomheadshot

bunk:
Jeff, and adam

dwarf Boy: Tumph, King of Scotland

Tarimoth: Willow Scath, Shadowsky

Bellamy: Spartan, Kaze

Isak: King Cortes, and Slovenian.

Sir Tristan: Ivas, and Samquest.

Steam Names:
Levies:
borialim: peter333141
arch_slayer: panxer66
wolverine96: magentarose
RabidBeserker: RabidBeserker
Semper_fideliss: Mensonge
Sryo: fpsrocker
LV_MA_Sadia: Sadia
Haifur_Haldoran: [email protected]
1st battalion:
Sergeants:
HQ_Adam: r3dharvest
PenguinCZ: elmatadoraCZ
Kolin777: Kht777
st0ked: dragon-rs-mage
Jeff.: sheelstriker
Lieutenants:
Conan the Anarchist: conantheanarchist
Bunk.: BunkBJ
elementle50: elementle50
Captain:
Serindiar: willx8u
2nd battalion:
Sergeants:
xXxKing_CortesxXx: xXxKing_CortesxXx
Nidhogg.: chacceboy.
UnferthSE: Ocraball
SamQuest: samquest
slovenian: slovenian2handedmaster
Ivas: bigpepper
Lieutenants
SirTristan: Th3DoodGuy
ISAK.: isak5777
Captain
Dunno477: troublemaker21
3rd battalion:
Sergeants
Tumph: Williamren
Spartan: levetis
Willow Scath: wilow_scath
Hideoshi Kaze: kazehideoshi
shadowsky: thesandman258
King of Scotland: themehike
Lieutenants:
Bellamy: newcents
Dwarf Boy: Marcurah
Tarimoth: Junkman002
Captain:
This name is available: lars5666
----------------------------
We are always looking to add new comrades to our ranks, if you are interested in joining, or just checking us out our website is here: http://lionsvanguard.guildlaunch.com
If you wish to ask me more about LV, just chat, or ask about anything else. Feel free to add me on steam, my account is xenocide2142

Special Thanks to my royal secretary Lars for pretty much doing all the work on getting the member list together.

-Tirok, Duke of the Lion's Vanguard

good luck tirokistan with the new clan, Best wishes from KDL thank you nad good knight

Tirok.....my man
You have alot ahead of you
But I am sure you can conquer your trials
May Golden Valour be upon thy blades
and may you all fight with Honor
For that is the way of good leaders

Golden Blessings
To you from a friend
King Gowe

Well, this is going to be a long response... (thankyou spoliers!)

McBeverage said:
Let me be the first to wish you good luck!
jon1414 said:
My best hopes your Grand Knight  :grin:

kjkj13 said:
The Byzantine Council wishes you best of luck.

guilemaster said:
OHHHHH that's what GK stood for. I thought you guys were a subset of our clan haha. Anyways, best of luck to you from the Golden Kingdom.

Mttaco13 said:
Good luck.

fetch said:
greetings from the dark covenant.

i see you have servers running already. good stuff  :smile:

Crussader said:
Welcome mates ! :smile: best wishes from OL :smile:
isak5777 said:
Good luck Tirok, you know you can ask help from me :smile:
Thank you all! :grin:. And @ Guilemaster, yes but I will change it to GM, its a better title :grin:.

masterunicorn said:
good luck!
.. you wear HQ tags, though?
We used to yes, I will add a background story on our clan soon, but here is the highlights. We were formed as a sub clan of KDL, And Holy Templar named us the Harlequins. As we rose to power, new recruits, organization ect. We became a sister clan. Than, after a dispute between me and Holy Templar which consisted mainly of him doing annoying things on my teamspeak channel. I broke off from KDL, and on that same day, polls for a name change (because nobody liked it)  ended, so on that day, we became a free clan and called ourselves the Lion's Vanguard.

Dub said:
good luck tirokistan with the new clan, Best wishes from KDL thank you nad good knight
What does this even mean? Not the best wishes, thats good and thankyou. But what does tirokistan mean...?

Sir Gowe said:
Tirok.....my man
You have alot ahead of you
But I am sure you can conquer your trials
May Golden Valour be upon thy blades
and may you all fight with Honor
For that is the way of good leaders

Golden Blessings
To you from a friend
King Gowe
My thanks friend, I shall do my best.

Tirok said:
Well, this is going to be a long response... (thankyou spoliers!)

McBeverage said:
Let me be the first to wish you good luck!
jon1414 said:
My best hopes your Grand Knight  :grin:

kjkj13 said:
The Byzantine Council wishes you best of luck.

guilemaster said:
OHHHHH that's what GK stood for. I thought you guys were a subset of our clan haha. Anyways, best of luck to you from the Golden Kingdom.

Mttaco13 said:
Good luck.

fetch said:
greetings from the dark covenant.

i see you have servers running already. good stuff  :smile:

Crussader said:
Welcome mates ! :smile: best wishes from OL :smile:
isak5777 said:
Good luck Tirok, you know you can ask help from me :smile:
Thank you all! :grin:. And @ Guilemaster, yes but I will change it to GM, its a better title :grin:.

masterunicorn said:
good luck!
.. you wear HQ tags, though?
We used to yes, I will add a background story on our clan soon, but here is the highlights. We were formed as a sub clan of KDL, And Holy Templar named us the Harlequins. As we rose to power, new recruits, organization ect. We became a sister clan. Than, after a dispute between me and Holy Templar which consisted mainly of him doing annoying things on my teamspeak channel. I broke off from KDL, and on that same day, polls for a name change (because nobody liked it)  ended, so on that day, we became a free clan and called ourselves the Lion's Vanguard.

Dub said:
What does this even mean? Not the best wishes, thats good and thankyou. But what does tirokistan mean...?
again sprouting lies about why you left tirokistan is a joke

Back
Top Bottom