Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

woyo-sensei

Sergeant at Arms
signaturemedium.jpg

Hello Everyone!
I would like to introduce to you my modification for Mount & Blade - Warband - Shogun - Sengoku Jidai.
This mod is about Sengoku Period in Japan - one of the biggest civil war in this country.
Mod is working with newest version of Warband v1.143
All new features:
[*] totally new weapons, like Katana, Wakizashi, Yari (spear), Yumi (bows), new arrows, No-Dachi (long swords), Otsuchi (warhammer), Kanabo (club), Kama/Oni (axe), new fire weapons and many, many more,
[*] new armors with heraldic flags or without them (it`s up to you, the price is still the same)
[*] new ground textures
[*] new beautiful map of Japan, it`s HUGE :smile:
[*] new map icons
[*] a lot of new scripts (i.e. Ninja Script - if there is a situation, when one clan hate you, the leader of that clan will send ninja after you, and when you resting there is a big chance to be attacked by ninja),
[*] ~70 new horses with new textures
[*] seppuku cut-scene
[*] 36 cities, 59 castles and 120 villages, everything with original Japanese names
[*] 13 samurai clans with real samurai leaders and lords with real Japanese names + one clan of Ainu People on the north, Hokkaido Island
[*] FIRE ARROWS
[*] new beautiful buildings with new textures
[*] new music, sounds, new interface
[*] and many, many more

Some screenshots:
mb3v.jpg

mb2r.jpg

mb4e.jpg

mb20x.jpg

mb23l.jpg

mb29r.jpg

mb113v.jpg

mb191q.jpg

mb222m.jpg

mainyd.jpg

grotrender.jpg

mb40q.jpg

mb48nm.jpg

mb47b.jpg

mb50v.jpg

mb53s.jpg

New interface
mb62.jpg

mb63.jpg

mb64.jpg

mb65.jpg

mb66v.jpg

mb68h.jpg

mb69.jpg

mb73.jpg

You can find two completely new maps for multiplayer:
Edo Town map - perfect for TDM, DM and Duels
mb75.jpg

mb76.jpg

mb77.jpg
Two Castles - two small castles, one river, three ways, perfect map for Capture the Flag
mb78.jpg

mb79.jpg

mb81t.jpg

mb82.jpg

mb83.jpg

mb84.jpg

mb85r.jpg

mb86.jpg

mb87.jpg

Fire Arrows!
mb88.jpg

mb89k.jpg

mb90n.jpg

mb91.jpg

mb92.jpg

mb93.jpg

mb94.jpg

mb95.jpg

How to use fire arrows?
To use fire arrows, press T key during battle. The Fire Arrows is like a skill. After you pressed the T key, your soldier will shot enemy with fire arrows, but only for 30 seconds, after that time you have to wait 2 minutes before you can use this skill again. Fire Arrows doing double damage!
How to use formations?
Select one of your troops type (infantry, archers, cavalry) and select F4 - Formation Type
How to use Volley Fire order?
Press Y key during battle.

You can mix Volley Fire and Fire Arrows.

Short videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJtYWZwl_L8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57sEWAXK9OQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUW012goGDA

If you don`t like new fonts, go to the Shogun - Sengoku Jidai directory -->Textures--> delete font.dds and from Data folder delete font_data.xml
If you don`t like new interface, go to the Shogun - Sengoku Jidai directory -->Textures and delete these textures:
cb_ui_comp.dds
cb_ui_main.dds
character_window.dds
dialogue_window.dds
escape_menu.dds
face_gen_window.dds
interface.dds
inventory_window.dds
loadscreen.dds
loadscreen2.dds
mp_ui_bg.dds
mp_ui_profile.dds
party_window.dds
quests_window.dds
ui.dds
ui_options.dds
ui_server_filter.dds
warrider_logo.dds

What to do next list:
[*] new scenes for ALL cities, villages and castles
[*] balanced weapons for single- and multiplayer
[*] new quests (ninja quest!)
[*] more new music and sounds
[*] more weapon models
[*] more maps for multiplayer
[*] and many, many more

List of known bugs:
[*] dialogs problem after seppuku scene - looping last dialog with daimyo fixed
[*] spawned party "fathers Friend" around the city fixed
[*] black armors in shops, other graphic issues(?) not my fault. Check your graphic card is you have graphic issues
[*] no fire weapons in stores fixed
[*] spawned old merchant - Merchant of Jelkala etc. fixed? Let me know if you find one.
[*] disappearing balloons on the samurai guards back should be ok now, if not, let me know
PATCH 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[*] red error messages when fighting with lords fixed. not my fault tho, guys from TW mess something in mission_templates

To see all new features you need Warband Script Enhancer.
All required files you can find in the Shogun - Sengoku Jidai directory -->WSE Files.
Copy all of these files into Warband main directory, i.e. C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\MountBlade Warband\
and launch the game using WSELoader.exe

To see new intro, copy two files from Shogun- Sengoku Jidai --> Alternate intro into Warband main directory and replace old intro videos.
Before this step, make a BACKUP for old videos!

[*] WoYo-Sensei

[*] Daedalus aka Slawomir of Aaarrghh - scripts
[*] Mat Berserker - scripts
[*] MakeMyDay - village house models
[*] Jabko - scripts
[*] Kolba - scripts
[*] Wundai - great map icons
[*] Llew - Flintlock weapons
[*] Waffenbaum - wonderful and beautiful pictures
[*] Motomataru - FormRanks script
[*] Swyter - for Mount & Blade Font Customizer and Module System Manager
[*] cmpxchg8b - for Warband Script Enhancer - you made our life much easier :smile:
[*] mtarini - OpenBRF
[*] Shcherbyna - map icons
[*] Wanderer949 - MoreHorses OSP
If I forgot about someone, please PM me, so I can fix it.

TaleWorlds Entertainment - It`s your game at all :smile:
Jeff van Dyck/Creative Assembly - for wonderful Shogun music and sounds
Tawerna Four Ways - Polish community of Mount & Blade
TaleWorlds Forum community
and all people I didn`t mentioned here, but I still remember about you :smile:
Thank you!

I really need your support, so please, use my FileSonic link as long as possible and DO NOT upload my mod on other servers.
I know that you have to wait 30s before you can download and download speed is not cool sometimes, but this is all I`m asking you.
If you enjoyed my mod, download it using my link.
Thank you.

Download link for Shogun - Sengoku Jidai
M&B Repository: UPLOADING...
MIRROR FileSonic: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1564444111/Shogun_-_Sengoku_Jidai.rar
Please, if you want support me, use FileSonic link as long as possible. Thank you.
Patch 1 is now available.
Copy all files from archive to Shogun - Sengoku Jidai directory and replace all the files.
Download: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1578520651/Shogun_-_Sengoku_Jidai_patch_1.rar

Enjoy! ^^

Don't use this mod/objects/textures in other projects/mods without my permission.
Don't modify models or textures from this mod without my permission.

Looks good!.

a couple of tips:
make the green armor less shiny and maybe put some dirt on it(same with yellow and blue armor)
for the rest looks good.

btw may i use your Samurai armor in my mod called Age of the Samurai?

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Wait, did you get permission for the Shogun: Total War music? That's important.

Yes, i got permission to use music from Shogun - Total War from Jeff van Dyck himself, so don`t worry.

woyo-sensei said:

Yes, i got permission to use music from Shogun - Total War from Jeff van Dyck himself, so don`t worry.

Oh, great! Yeah, I just saw that in the features, but didn't see it in the credits or special thanks.

woyo-sensei said:

Oh, great! Yeah, I just saw that in the features, but didn't see it in the credits or special thanks.
Fixed :smile:

Great looking mod, I am downloading now.
Just our of curiosity, in the far future do you plan to add more minor factions to reperesent minor clans?
Good luck with the mod!

So much win this mod is  :grin:

A few quick fixes you could do is remove all european medieval stuff like shields, armors, weapons, and such. And stick up with original feudal japanese militaria.

Uhtred Ragnarson said:
anyway to put it on the MBrepository? Looks great, but the download is iffy  :???:
Well, I`ll do it when I get permission to upload to the Respository. Now I`m just waiting for the anserw about that.

Derra said:
So much win this mod is  :grin:

A few quick fixes you could do is remove all european medieval stuff like shields, armors, weapons, and such. And stick up with original feudal japanese militaria.

Don`t worry, I`ll do it. First I have to made more weapon and armor models to replace all native stuff.

BTW. I`ve added a gameplay, so now you can see what I`ve done :smile:
Enjoy ^^

hey is there maybe a chance you could upload this mod to another server other than rapidshare? it says I need a premium account, which sucks, because i'm reall looking fortward to this mod. :smile:
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom