Kingdom of Avalon Official Thread *The Dead Thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KINGDOMOFAVALON.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Written by the Archduke Robert...

Back when the world was young, and the fields were lush and green, and the rivers were clean and clear like crystal. They say a boy, Arthur of Avalon, had a vision while camping in the old ruins with his family. As he was drifting off to sleep the dream seemed to lift his body from the ground and transport his lifeless form to an unknown place somewhere below the ruins of Avalon. Where the night ruled the cavern. All he could do was listen. Listen to the drips of water splash in the small pools around him. His eyes started to adjust to the darkness as he caught a glimmer of light up ahead what looked like a tunnel of sorts carved through the rock itself. He made his way through the narrow passage without doing much damage to himself, all the while keeping his eyes on the ever burning flame up ahead.
He was close to it now. Amazed to see that the flame burned blue on top of the large circle of rippling water, giving a shimmering glow to the walls around him. Walls that had words carved deep into the rock itself. He tried to understand what was happening to him, and to read some of the words that seemed to tug at his inner being, but before he could sieze the words written, a voice spoke out. He knew it was coming from the flame before him now. Although he did not understand how or why. The voice almost a whisper was calling his name. Arthur, bring peace to the land of Calradia. Peace with the sword and shield at your feet. Who are you? Arthur said with a trembling voice. I am the eternal flame that ever was and always will be. I have chosen you to bring order out of chaos and to right the wrongs done in the land of the living. Find those that have the flame within. Find my Knights!
They say Arthur woke that night soaked in sweat gasping for air, screaming... I will! I will! I swear it, I will...
Arthur are you ok? His mother asked softly. You are bothering the others dear. Something was different with her son now. Something had changed in him in one night. It was his eyes. There was a blue glow in his eyes now. She was afraid for him, But she was more afraid for anyone who opposed him...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the Kingdom of Avalon clan thread here you can find the clan ranks & requirements & more...

KoA is a North & South American & Canada clan and perhaps some EU  :wink:

We fight together on the battle field wielding our weapons of choice ready to charge into battle against the enemy  :cool:

Our allies are: Golden Kingdom and Lords of Light clan and Unicornalliance .

Our current status is: Active

If you would like to join please add jon1515 to your Xfire friends list

Our Shield
158u.png
url is http://a.imageshack.us/img441/1583/158u.png

Our current members are:

KoA_King_John

KoA_Archduke_Robert

KoA_Royal_Vangaurd_Narsil

KoA_Veteran_Achilles

KoA_Regular_Matador
KoA_Regular_JayTheGreat
KoA_Regular_ShakyPuddin

KoA_Recruit_Matthaios
KoA_Recruit_Lady-Ann
KoA_Recruit_Dave

Current member total: 10

We are recruiting even if your new we can train you  :wink:

*We could use some people that are good on horseback Knight spots are very open :cool:*

This rank table is meant to be read from bottom to top

King
Arch Duke
Grand Duke #-
Dukes/Duchesses#-
Princes/Princesses #-
Lords/Ladies #-
Barons/Baroness # -
Sirs/Madams #-

Knights, Vanguards and Yeomans have freedom to do pretty much whatever. And Royals command whatever class they are for example>> (Royal Yeomans command all other yeomans on the battle field)<<

Royal Knights #-      Royal Vanguards # 1    Royal Yeomans # -

Knights #-                Vangaurds #-            Yeomans # -

From here u progress to the thing u are best at  :wink:

Veterans # 2

Regulars # 4

Recruits # 4

>This is the bottom of rank the table<

These are the requirements:

1. Respect fellow clan members and other clan servers at all times

2. Use the clan banner u dont have to if u really dont want to but it helps for us to see clannies on the battle field ( It's the one with white swords and well its purple  :wink: )

3. Follow rules in the clan

4. Place KoA before your name then your rank and name for example ---> ( KoA_King_John )

5. Tell me if you like to fight solo or with your fellow clan members.

6. >>Have>> Xfire << So we can talk to you and communicate outside Mount & Blade<<

If u have any suggestions please post them.

Thankx from...                                                                                                                                                                  :wink:

12370591-f4e.jpg

:grin: We will be accepting "smaller new clan matches" new clans only soon  :grin: If u would like to have a clan match please message me on my forum profile...  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom