Temuzus map, take two

Users who are viewing this thread

Now, as some of you might know, I lost my other map, so Im starting over. This time it wont be a city map, no. It will be a large scale outdoors map. I still have it under planning, but it will be something post-apocalyptic-ish, with a few makeshift citys, mountains, a few castles etc. So suggestions are again welcome! :wink:

There wont really be castles, just makeshift fortifications. Banditry will be a great way to live, but I will make weapons very sparse. Perhaps, only 200 denar chests.

Hmm... perhaps all of the fortifications could be protecting different resources, so depending on your factions play style it may be strategically important to own certain castles, It would finally give a good reason for war, other than "I felt like it". Perhaps one fort with access to a Large mine, another with access to high quality melee weapons, one with high quality ranged weapons, and another faction controls the banks. The possibilities are fairly limitless with a post-apoctolyptic map, where resources are the key to survival. It would also help to reinforce economics within PWmod.

Yeah I definately think limited what fortification controls what is the way to go.

Perhaps an area of low denars (200 denar chests only" for everyone to mine, and basic arms/armour.

Everything else would be controlled by fortifications.

Obv this might not work so well if you only want to use 200 denar chests but the weapons would stil be controlled.

You could split the map into two via a mountain range, have a gatehouse guarding the pass and maybe one underground passageway too (could be expanded into a network of passagewats/caves).

Then some enterprising faction/bandits could take over the gatehouse and charge a toll (when the money system works) or just kill people.

That might be even more interesting if, say the mines were in one half and the armoury in the other.

robbyg said:
You could split the map into two via a mountain range, have a gatehouse guarding the pass and maybe one underground passageway too (could be expanded into a network of passagewats/caves).

No, That's my idea...  :???:

Kazzan said:
robbyg said:

No, That's my idea...  :???:
No, making a large mountainpass which is dangerous to pass due to bandits is my idea :???:

Geniuses think alike :lol:

:razz: Might be casue were finnish?

One part of my map is snow, the other is a lush green landscape. The snow part is home to bandits and mysteries while the green part house almost all the castles. One castle is in the dangerous Northlands.

101670767-4.jpg

101670808-4.jpg

101670840-4.jpg

101670736-4.jpg

101670874-4.jpg

101670902-4.jpg

101670985-4.jpg

101671065-4.jpg

The northland will be where brave knight venture to seek fortune, but few return, it is a den of banditry, and a labyrinth of passages.

Back
Top Bottom