[Suggestion]My Map [Concept]

Users who are viewing this thread

Chinchy

Regular
DSCF1069.jpg

Yes I do take full credit for my amazing concept art.  :roll:

Anyways this is my idea for a map there should be more added to it but its a basic layout the issue is I cant make the map since the map editing is so broken in this game its just not worth it to me. But I would pay someone commission if they make up a lookalike map with more foliage (bushes to sneak up on the middle and what not basically make it look pretty. I would also want specific high tier weapons divided amongst the mini forts around the big fort in them middle. Oh and the scribbles on the walls are gate houses and the lines are collapsible ladders.

Thanks

Hm, so the general idea is to have a king-of-the-hill type map with a single major castle and different armories placed around it? I am sure that there are people who would like to play on that map. I, however, would find it a bit too gamey, as it just cries "deathmatch" to me.

Well since my server is stuck with 180 mins and the mod leader or the 22nd wont tell me how to fix this it seems like i should start putting in new maps to change it up every so often and every so often this map would be a good break.

Back
Top Bottom