AAR: Fjorgeir

Users who are viewing this thread

EaTCarbS

Recruit
AAR:Fjorgeir

New(ish) to the game and the community, hello everyone :grin:

I  saw some of the other AARs and decided I would give a shot at my own.

Also, I am going to record every battle that I fight and include it as well.

Game Settings:
Damage to Player: Normal
Damage to Friends: Normal
Combat AI: Good
Campaign AI: Good
Combat Speed: Normal
Battle Size: 150 (May use battle sizer later)

Using  Diplomacy and Conquest modification.

Still figuring how I am going to go about formatting. Wish I could embed the videos too.

Introduction
March 26, 1257
Lucky. Or is it luck?

Somehow I have managed to keep my head on my shoulders. Times are hard - War, famine, and pillaging are commonplace in Calradia during these troublesome times. My father was a guardsman here in Sargoth, and had a friendly relationship with the nobility. He wasn't around much, so I had to learn how to fend for myself. Fought my share of street brawls. When I was a little older, my Father managed to get me into training with the younger nobility. That is where I really learned how to fight. And drink. Maybe I drink too much. I'm sick of just sitting here in Sargoth as a poor sob. I want to be rich. Powerful. Respected. Feared. But first I need a drink.

Entry 1: Attempted Thievery.
March 26, 1257

While on my way to my usual alehouse, I was confronted by a shady individual who thought that mugging me would be a good idea. He picked the wrong Nord to mess with.
Battle 1 - The Thief
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8_rTZ8rlhQ
(Video lagged a bit. I'll be changing some settings to fix that.)
After I dispatched the unlucky vermin, A man who had been watching came up to me. He seemed impressed by my abilities and wanted to have a conversation. I asked him if there would be silver involved, and he said so. How could I resist silver, especially when it is hard to come by.

We made our way to his home, and there he explained to me what it was he wanted.

He told me that the thief belonged to a group of bandits that were particularly troublesome in the area, and that this group of bandits had kidnapped his brother. He wanted me to find his brother. Simple enough. His silver is good. I'll probably need some help though. No doubt there are plenty of other individuals like myself who seek to make some silver.

=======================================================================

Entry1Character.jpg
Entry1Renown.jpg

Monnikje, what have you done! More and more of these spring up every day :grin:

No, but seriously, I'm keeping my eye on this one in particular, particularly because of the videos.

Looks promising AAR, I like your characters name, sounds a lot like an Icelandic or an old Norse name but I've never seen one like it. Good luck mate.

Back
Top Bottom