Sergeant
Damage to Player: Normal
Damage to Friends: Normal
Combat AI: Good
Campaign AI: Good
Combat Speed: Normal
Battle Size: 150

March 22 Memo

Remmeber to Kill the captain of this big Bathtub. We have been at sea for over 2 months now and that stinkin tub of lard they call captain had this to say! "we will be there shortly have patience" that was 1 month ago! But i think i can spot land at the horizon Finnaly! Sargoth Capitol city of the Nords my destination were i will meet up with a Merchant whos a friend of my Mother.

March 23 Morning

today i landed in Sargoth and went to rest in a proper bed at the Inn but not before gutting that tub of lard like yesterdays fish! later this evening i will go look for this merchant. Bah Merchants who can possibly value coins more then a good blade?

March 23 Evening

Wile looking for the Merchant i was ambushed by a Rat of a man thinking my purse was easy prey! Let's see him think that now with a big hole thru hes heart. the Merchant found me decapetating the corpse of the bandit and made me leave it with only 1 arm cut off. PAH Merchants if i would have decided i would have left NOTHING for anyone to identefy that was ever a human being!! Anyway this coin presser of a Merchant hired me to bust he's brother free from some bandits but il do that tommorow now i will go back to the in and rest.

P.S forgive my bad grammar and stuff writing was never one of my strong parts

March 24 Morning

Today i will find this weak merchant brother who cant even defend hes own lousy life! but first i need to get a proper meal and recruit some slacky whining farmers. FARMERS! PAH is that the best this land has to offer?! then i could beat this land all by my self. anyway time to eat!

March 24 Midday

i have been recruting some "Farmers" (very sarcastic tone) these sons of whores dont even know wich end to hold a blade! but they will have to do.

March 24 Affternoon

Affter heading back to Sargoth and talked to that coin pressing Merchant we got our first real mission to hunt down the bandits and "persuade" one of them to squel were their lair is! affter doing this we left that Bandit scum in a sorry state i doubt he will ever be able to see again HAHAHA!! that was some reall fun though let's see if i can find some more Blood to spill!!

Back
Top Bottom