Aussie Clan Rawr

Users who are viewing this thread

Matt59Red

Veteran
This clan is led by
Rawr | Matt and
Rawr | Templates.

Our Discription:
We are a bunch of casual gamers who want to have some fun and use teamwork to win our battles, We use the games on net mumble server to communicate effectively in combat. We have been granted the right to enter the oceanic campaign and we need manpower, all welcome for trials contact myself or Gerhart if your interested.

Our members:
Rawr | Matt
Rawr | Templates
Rawr | Aplasticbag
Rawr | Gallows
Rawr | Calis
Rawr | Gerhart
Rawr | RDP
Rawr | TheSnob
Rawr | Neferidian
Rawr | Tendryss
Rawr | Mar
Rawr | Lord_Callum
Rawr | PapaRubbery
Rawr | Knight
Rawr | Damian
Rawr | Alecino101
The forum names for Leader and Generals are
Matt57Red and Templates Rawr_Gerhart
We have more members but we are not 100 percent sure if they are up to the task of fighting in the oceanic campaign. We are interested in recruiting new members and we only have a few requirements, you must be living in Australia or New Zealand, A decent guy or girl and if possible able to use a microphone for our commication in battle.

Matt here, Right, if you want to join there are 2 ways, 1. If you have steam add Matt57Red or mrprickle if im not responding. Or you can message me through this forum and we can organise to meet you ingame have fun and if you have anymore questions just ask

Welcome welcome. Just out of curiosity, are you going to get a clan banner soon/at all? If so you might want to go here and ask for it to be put into the pack:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,104460.msg2639241.html#msg2639241

You also might want to download it so you can see other clan banners. :razz:

Hope to kill you soon. :grin:

Thanks for that, by the way, do you know how the merc system works? one of the kindgoms picks us to help them or what? lol thanks again

Merc system is pretty simple.

Any kingdom can employ mercenaries from a merc clan for any battle. The only limitation is that members of the same mercenary kingdom cnanot fight on opposing sides of a battle.

KoS & Dojo are battling tomorrow: once you guys have registered for the campaign one of those kingdoms can simply say 'hey, we want 3 of your members to fight for us'. Then blam! You can partake in the battle. Easy as that!

I would be partial to setting them up as a kingdom personally, but we would need some fairly nice people to donate terrain, which affects KP. :razz:

Scorch! said:
I would be partial to setting them up as a kingdom personally, but we would need some fairly nice people to donate terrain, which affects KP. :razz:

I don't think anyone has to donate anything.

Laszlo, can't they just attack any hex they like (maybe not a castle..)?

Or only those owned by inactive clans?

HTAPAWASO said:
Scorch! said:

I don't think anyone has to donate anything.

Laszlo, can't they just attack any hex they like (maybe not a castle..)?

Or only those owned by inactive clans?
Shussh, background dealings going on. :razz:

Long story short, they may get some Hexes from our friendly neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom