Progress/Development for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be nice of you, if you upload some new things.....
Pictures of the map (east),
some new Buildings and so on.

Do you can Berlin changce in a town?
And i want that Königsberg is an town :smile: Becorse i love it :smile:

And how long creating of Poland will take?

quapitty said:
Korinov said:
Go man go  :grin: I'll try it tomorrow when I arrive at home.

Good! Done.
I will upload new scene files for nuremberg as well. Please update all of them, also the tavern, castle, prison and store.sco. I fixed all the entry points. (No need to update scenes.txt for this). One thing I could not fix though is the shop keeper, when you enter the shop - he is gone into scripthalla obviously...

Ok and for Würzburg - please update all the scenes text - means 'exterior' 'interior' and 'prison'. and all the .sco files I upload (exterior, interior, prison).
Thanks!
And - enjoy siegeing and sightseeing.  :smile:

Impressive environmental work on Nuremburg. Thank you for keeping me in awe!

Mothra38 said:
What kind of map pictures are you talking about?
Mothra38 said:
I am sure that the people who researched Holy Roman Empire had very good reasons
why Berlin and Königsberg haven't been put as towns.
HRE already has enough of them, anyway.
Btw, if you suggest that, than you better give us good reasons why those two settlements
are fit to be towns, in the year 1200, rather than just saying you love them.  :wink:
Mothra38 said:
Poland was planned either for the next release, or for the one after that.

MihailoSRB said:
Mothra38 said:
What kind of map pictures are you talking about?
Mothra38 said:
I am sure that the people who researched Holy Roman Empire had very good reasons
why Berlin and Königsberg haven't been put as towns.
HRE already has enough of them, anyway.
Btw, if you suggest that, than you better give us good reasons why those two settlements
are fit to be towns, in the year 1200, rather than just saying you love them.  :wink:
Mothra38 said:
Poland was planned either for the next release, or for the one after that.

I think it will be better if you introduce the newes things of the version. On page one the picture of die "hole" map are only in the West of european. I thing some picts of Hungury are current pictures :wink:

Okay for the town.
Berlin an Königsberg are two towns of Germany with the most historic acceptation. Maybe Berlin was in year 1200 not so big, but if you want to create "Prussia" by conquer territories Berlin must be the Capitol.
Berlin was  in History very oft the Capitol: Prussia, Norddeutscher Bund, German Kaiserreich, 3rd Reich, Weimarer Republik, DDR, BRD (today). [sry for the German words i don't know how the Englisch titel is... Maybe very often: The German Empire]
I think that it will be a good idea becorse the History can be chance by our self.
And Königsberg  is also a Town witch was like an Kapitol. It was the central Point of eats Prussia in Weimarer Republik, the 3rd Reich. And Before prussia exist an the Holdy Römische Reich of the german Nation there exist the PRUZZEN.

So i hope you get my point. And sry for the German words and my bad english... . I think "Reich" is Empire in english.

Good. I hope Poland will come very fast. 09th.sep. is a long time ago....

best regards

Königsberg shouldn't be in at all, since it wasn't founded until 1255 by the Teutonic Order, as far as I understand..
Similar, Berlin wasn't founded until 1237.
Since the game begins in 1200, neither town really makes much sense including though I can see them being included as villages, for "sentimental" reasons.

PerXX said:
Königsberg shouldn't be in at all, since it wasn't founded until 1255 by the Teutonic Order, as far as I understand..
Similar, Berlin wasn't founded until 1237.
Since the game begins in 1200, neither town really makes much sense including though I can see them being included as villages, for "sentimental" reasons.
Agreed , though there was pretty sure something there in 1200, where Berlin is today. It was only first mentioned in 1237. That is the reason why it is a village in game. It was Cèsars' decision, I think, to put in Berlin. So @Mothra38: Better don't ask too much or maybe someone will suggest to call that village Berlin-Cölln instead.  :wink:
The importance of Berlin in later times is no reason to make it big around 1200. There were by far more powerful and important cities in the HRE around 1200.
And there was a settlement in todays Kaliningrad/Königsberg for sure long before 1200 but it had no importance - especially not for the HRE.
If you think different - prove it. Otherwise - maybe you got other suggestions that fit more into the mods timeline.
Cheers!

I already regret putting Berlin in. If someone can find a better village, let it be.

Berlin was nothing in 1200, neither was Königsberg, as cool as its name may sound.

Wait. Am i back? No, I'm still in France.

Cèsar de Quart said:
I already regret putting Berlin in. If someone can find a better village, let it be.

Berlin was nothing in 1200, neither was Königsberg, as cool as its name may sound.

Wait. Am i back? No, I'm still in France.

I remember giving the option of Spandau. But Berlin for me is fine, I think there are bigger issues.
And WAIT - good to hear from you!  :grin:

Cèsar de Quart said:
Spandau is fine, why didn't I listen? Maybe Spandau was already ingame as a castle?
Ups, sorry, it's already a village.... But let me suggest "Bernau" instead of Berlin. No records are left but a tale that says the city was founded in 1140.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernau_bei_Berlin
or even better "Prenzlau". It was first mentioned in 1187 and that is proofed.
Sorry, no English or Spanish article neither in Wikipedia nor on the citie's site:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenzlau
http://www.prenzlau.eu/sixcms/detail.php/160010

I'll change Berlin to Prenzlau then.

On an unrelated topic, I want to announce a slight but important revamp of the party food/feeding system. It can be easily explained in just two points:

1) I've finally managed to turn Wine and Ale into consumables. Now they offer bonuses to party morale (+8 and +7 respectively). Wine and Ale received during delivery to tavern-like quests shouldn't be affected by this since those are different items in the game files.
2) I've decided to burst the bonuses of almost every kind of existing food (save for Bread and Grain, whose current +8 and +2 I consider to be fine). This is meant to ease things a bit in terms of party morale: right now your soldiers (unrealistically) behave like some kind of bloodthirsty berserkers, seemingly in need of a good battle each few days to keep themselves happy. Now, also considering the usefulness of wine and ale, you will be able to keep their morale higher thanks to feeding them a varied amount of food. Examples: fish now provides a +6 bonus instead of previous +4, dried meat provides +8 instead of previous +5, while chicken, fresh meat or honey now provide a stunning +10.

This has been asked in repeated ocasions so I suppose you'll be happy to hear it. At long last, cheers!  :wink:

Korinov said:
I'll change Berlin to Prenzlau then.

On an unrelated topic, I want to announce a slight but important revamp of the party food/feeding system. It can be easily explained in just two points:

1) I've finally managed to turn Wine and Ale into consumables. Now they offer bonuses to party morale (+8 and +7 respectively). Wine and Ale received during delivery to tavern-like quests shouldn't be affected by this since those are different items in the game files.
2) I've decided to burst the bonuses of almost every kind of existing food (save for Bread and Grain, whose current +8 and +2 I consider to be fine). This is meant to ease things a bit in terms of party morale: right now your soldiers (unrealistically) behave like some kind of bloodthirsty berserkers, seemingly in need of a good battle each few days to keep themselves happy. Now, also considering the usefulness of wine and ale, you will be able to keep their morale higher thanks to feeding them a varied amount of food. Examples: fish now provides a +6 bonus instead of previous +4, dried meat provides +8 instead of previous +5, while chicken, fresh meat or honey now provide a stunning +10.

This has been asked in repeated ocasions so I suppose you'll be happy to hear it. At long last, cheers!  :wink:

Hurray! I'll drink to that and you!

hey everyone
its been a long time since ive passed on the forum and the mod's page, and am glad to see its still alive and well
i'm just wondering why there hasnt been any update of this thread's first post - maybe its normal...

thank you for your time spent on this mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom