Model replacement: Morningstar

Users who are viewing this thread

New morningstar!
Download link: http://www.filefront.com/15968425/weapon_meshes1.brf

1: Download the file
2: Backup the 'weapon_meshes1.brf' in your "**/Mount&Blade Warband/CommonRes/" Folder
3: Place the downloaded file 'weapon_meshes1.brf' in your "**/Mount&Blade Warband/CommonRes/" Folder
4: Play and see the new morningstar with it's correct range!
94769916-4.jpg

In my own honest opinion, it looks about as bad as the morningstar I know from the original M&B and the Warband beta does.
And maybe a tad worse.

You do get a plus for the effort of trying to touch up one of the worst models in M&B though.  :smile:

That looks like a pretty long shaft. Is the weapon reach really that excessive?

Anyways, I'd prefer to wait for the devs to sort it out themselves, though I certainly hope they do it soon.

okiN said:
That looks like a pretty long shaft. Is the weapon reach really that excessive?

Anyways, I'd prefer to wait for the devs to sort it out themselves, though I certainly hope they do it soon.
I hope they do it at all and yes the reach is 98 while the mesh is 60. It's that bad...
Urist said:
BadabombadaBang said:
Arch3r I hope you realize that Armagan is going to shut you down again with a new model.  :lol:

Let's hope for that. The morningstar reach issue has been around forever.
Ye, that's my whole point. He did that with the mail mittens too, so it worked. Maybe I should've posted this in the Warband Beta board though.

HTAPAWASO said:
Cool.

I hope if TW never get around to fixing the weapon lengths, some kindly souls from the community will create a pack with all accurate weapons.

+1

Also, props for this filthy rapist.

Does this work with the latest version? I know this was released during the beta, so im not sure if the weapon meshes file in this might actually revert any newly added weapon meshes. If thats the case, itd be nice if you updated this.

Back
Top Bottom