TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

An update for the last version of Warband (vanilla) would be awesome! I'd love to use this for a couple of reason.

SOMTHING IDFK said:
hurry up and release the bloody update for VC alllready

Chill the hell out. The guy is doing it for free and doesn't owe you anything, so be polite when making your damn request.

Namakan said:
If you're already going to cheat, why not use warband's inbuilt system or something like CheatEngine?
Not at all the same.
This program can tweak the entire mechanics of the game, much like when mod developers rebalance values, but without requiring the module system and sources.
I you think village elders should alway present more than one quest, bandit parties are too small or you want larger battle maps... that's easily changeable with TweakMB.
Not as easy with CheatEngine.
TweakMB is the addon that's so important that TaleWorlds should have provided and updated it themselves.

b9AcE said:
TweakMB is the addon that's so important that TaleWorlds should have provided and updated it themselves.
... except that would be impossible for them to do due to how mods work. You need lots of manual labour to make such a thing "compatible" with a specific mod, and it's more than likely that you need to come up with a different... let's say "way to handle"... every single mod.

...and that's why I suggested a few pages back that TweakMB and/or the tweaks-database be made open source, so anybody can contribute to it, including the mod developers adding support for their own mods.
Much better than waiting for a developer that has lost interest.

Can you please please please please PLEASE update the amazing TweakMB so it's compatible with Viking Conquest Reforged Edition ?
I love this game, but really miss the possibility to tweak things so its more balanced as im used to do with warband. I understand that the developer of Tweak MB has done this amazing program for free, but im sure lots of gamelovers including me would be ready to pay/support to get the updated version of this program as it makes the gaming experiance so much better. I would personally be happy to pay the same amount as I paid for the game (13 Euro) to download a VC compatible TweakMB to go with this game.

b9AcE said:
...and that's why I suggested a few pages back that TweakMB and/or the tweaks-database be made open source, so anybody can contribute to it, including the mod developers adding support for their own mods.

I second this. Throw it up on github, let mod developers fork it for their own mods. They might be using this to make their mods too.

Hi everybody,

a quick question, does somebody know if Tweak MB works with ACOK?
I really have a problem of food consummation :dead:

Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom