[GI] Guardianes de Iberia: We are recruiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lope de Rojas

Grandmaster Knight
escudofirmajavi.png

Nihil Pavendum Est Tessera Hac Regali
escudofirmajavi.png

¡Gloria y Honor!

Guardianes de Iberia is a Spanish based clan, officially created in the 12th of March.

Active Members (20):
Caballeros:
- Athelin
- canidiense
- CarlosLl
- Hornblower
- Lope de Rojas
- Pukin
Guardianes:
- cochus1
- ka
- Parnasso
- Sir Eduard
- Sir Nigel
- Spektrum
- Urtzi
Reclutas:
- Arius
- Kastor
- Txapo
Candidatos:
- Johnny Van Vommel
- Johnny Van Palidator
- Lord Eleazar
- roger_de_flor

Internal Organization
- Gran Maestre (clan Leader): Lope de Rojas
- Maestre (co-Leader): Pukin
- Ambassador/ War Arranger:
- Tactician Chief: Sir Eduard
- Trainers: canidiense, CarlosLl

Ranks:
- Comendador (Commander/Squad Leader): Valuable warrior, his leadership and combat habilities are an example for the other soldiers in the clan. He will take command of the squads.
- Campeón (Paladin): They are worthy soldiers, as skilled as the Comendador, but they don't have any soldier under their command.
- Caballero (Knight): Skilled warriors. It'd be needed some time to reach this rank, making achivements and proving that they worth it.
- Guardián (Guardian): Most of the members of the clan.
- Recluta (Recruits): All the new soldiers of the clan, until they prove their worth in combat they'd stay as Reclutas.
- Candidato (candidate): Players that doesn't belong to the clan but they are under testing.

There could be changes on Ranks depending on the needs of the clan.

Rank Promotion:
All new soldiers starts as Reclutas (Recruits), after 4 weeks or so, and if they have prove that they deserves the promotion, they will become Guardianes (Guardian). Once the Guardians had enough experience in combat, they will be promote to Caballeros (Knights). Then, the Gran Maestre, or the Maestre can promote the Knights to Campeón (Paladin), and depending on their leadership and tactical habilities, to Comendador (Commander/Squad Leader).

Clan Official Forum:
http://guardianesdeiberia.mi-foro.es/forum.htm (in Spanish)

Sig:
escudofirmajavi.png

Nihil Pavendum Est Tessera Hac Regali
escudofirmajavi.png
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6025/escudofirmajavi.png[/IMG][/td]
[td]

[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101642.0.html][SIZE=32px][color=red][u][b][font=andale mono]GUARDIANES DE IBERIA[/font][/b][/u][/color][/SIZE][/url][/center]
[center][SIZE=28px][i][font=georgia]Nihil Pavendum Est Tessera Hac Regali[/font][/i][/SIZE][/center]
[/td][td][IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6025/escudofirmajavi.png[/IMG][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

Thanks for welcoming...

Yep, I saw the IG_ tag after we thought the name of the clan... so... I hope they don't mind that similitude...

Nikephoros said:
The evil, spanish twins with mustaches.

mustaches? Uhmmmm, could be a requirement to enter the clan...  :smile:

¡Bienvenido, amigos!

Now, that I exhausted my supply of spanish (had to use google translate on the first half :mrgreen: ) I welcome you to scene and hope to meet you in battle when they get the armour working :smile:

Qué bueno es poder decir cosas que suenan no sacadas del traductor de Google  :mrgreen:.

Buena suerte con su clan, muchachos.

Actually I saw one of your clan members in game earlier today.

Yes yes, my Spanish is bad.

I was having trouble with the last sentence but at least I tried :razz:

I am a second year Spanish student, not a native speaker.

Man, this starts to seem like a Spanish class, hehe. Voso, that was a good try, keep practicing  :wink: (the Spanish version of a Grammar Nazi could be Grammar Falangist?  :???:)

Thanks for your welcoming.

I hope that in 2 weeks or so we would be more organized, but we need some time for practicing together (do not swing the bastard sword while you are in formation, do not shot your captain, you know, those things)... then, we'll start thinking about battles against other clans.

Tiberius said:
Do you accept argentinians into your clan? :wink:
Erm, yes, of course  :smile:

Ok, that "Spanish Based Clan" sounds restrictive... :???:  but... I mean all people who can speak/write properly in Spanish...

Back
Top Bottom