LSP Music Youtube/Soundcloud Channel (potential resources for your mod(s)/other projects)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rejenorst your music is amazing and its a resource that seems to be really scarce!  I downloaded and tried a few tracks and they fit in perfectly.  Just to clarify, its ok to use these in mods yes?

As for your finances, you should add a donate button on to your page, I'm sure people would be more than willing to help you keep it up.

Thanks Annynduir :smile: feel free to use any of the stuff on the website for your mod(s).

I don't have a donate button as such but I left a notice on the front page:

Donations can be made via paypal to the email address [email protected] to help keep the website going.

I haven't received any donations for the website thus far and to be honest I don't really expect any since my website really fills a small niche and I am pretty sure there is a ton of better sources out there.

I think its one of those human psychology things.  If you don't make something incredibly obvious via a big button that says DONATE on it, people won't do anything about it.  I know in other threads, people like dejawolf or whatever have received donations for their stuff, I don't see why you shouldn't.
Your stuff is just as good as some things I've heard in other games, some of the people testing the mod even asked where I had got the music from, so its something that is definately noticed by gamers!  You are too quick to put yourself down.  You obviously have talent there and I don't see how you couldn't make a business out of it.  I've heard stock music that is terrible and companies get £20 every time it is played!  The fact you are letting people use your stuff for free is amazing, it really is one of the hardest resources as a modder to find and I'm sure the other people who have listened to or used your music also appreciate this.

I did find your website a little hard to use though, (I kept getting some flash errors and things), maybe if you polished that up a little bit it would help.

Keep up the good work though and don't lose faith in yourself/the community! :smile:

Rejenorst, this is simply amazing work!
I'd donate without hesitation, if I had any spare cash, but it's hard times at the moment D:
I wish you all the best :smile:

Cheers guys :smile:

Unfortunately the time has come where the renewal of subscription notice has arrived and I have opted to not renew. I was planning on not renewing it last year already. Rejenorst media is therefore down and probably won't be up again anytime soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience. D:

Would it be possible for you to compress all your stuff into .rar, .zip or .7z file and upload it to the file repository? :smile: It seems a shame to let all your hard work go unused and unavailable :sad:

I don't really know what i'm talking about, but I understand if there's bandwidth limits, or your files are too disorganized, or if there's tonnes of gigabytes of work, or if you simply can't be arsed, or if you do not have all your work saved on your HDD, or any other reason :razz:

Hmph...That's what one gets for postponing, and postponing, and postponing... :roll: Oh well...

You could always make a public folder (or was it shared) on mediafire or something of the sort. Free accounts have quite some space available. Not quite sure it'd fit all the .wav's though  :lol:

Anyhow, too bad  :???:

Hi Geren,

my apologies I think you offered me some space a while back and I totally forgot about it as I have been dealing with a lot of personal issues, hence the subscription renewal kinda hit me off guard recently. I made a backup of all the music files on my website a while ago and burned them to DVD. I will re-upload them at some point in the near/later future or as soon as my schedule calms down.

That's not to much of a problem as I will probably just rar it up and upload it somewhere over night.

New website at www.rejenorst.tk thanks to Wolfstar for hosting the site and creating the webpage. I am having problems playing and downloading the music but others have told me its not a problem so feel free to check it out and let me know if its working. Right click on the player and click download to grab the track.

Lumos said:
Congrats on being back!

On the usabiltiy side, I can play and download stuff from the "Music" category just fine, but clicking on the file name in "Sounds" does absolutely nothing for me.

Thank you Lumos and Belendor :grin:

There's no sounds currently I am afraid D: I didn't back up the sounds in time. I am unsure how I will proceed with the sound side of things. I do have some backups of a few items and will upload at a later date but for now its just the music.

Also the website of my sponsor:

Please feel free to visit the websites of my sponsor :grin:
Wolfstar's websites:

http://thewolfstar.co.uk (Wolfstar's website)
http://theoldbreed.co.uk (community)
http://imperator.co.cc (mod website)
http://redthorn-studios.com (Game studios website by Wolfstar and blob, Non-funded)

Knew you couldn't stay away from all that jazz for too long, you magnificent bastard you  :razz: Nice to have ya back...

Back
Top Bottom