New Blog Schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml]Let me start by apologising for the lack of a blog last week. We are truly sorry to have kept you waiting and I am personally sorry for announcing that it would come 1 day later. We have been discussing switching to a new schedule so we can divert some more attention to the ongoing beta and there was some confusion about whether this new schedule went into effect last week. So, the new schedule... From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight. We feel that this will be much more manageable in the long term and allow us to put more effort into both the blogs and with engaging with our players in the ongoing beta. We know this might be a little disappointing for some of you, but we feel that this is the best option moving forward. [/parsehtml]

Fortnite?  :eek:

Jokes aside, many blogs felt like filler, if the information we get every 2 weeks is good and decent then I'm ok with that

As long as this allows for more substance and quality for the future blogs, I'm all for it. On the other hand though, I hope new blogs won't be necessary for too long. :wink:

That's understandable. These are delicate moments for the game, with early access approaching and the beta well underway. Some blogs were clearly fillers in the past, so I hope now they will be longer and more packed with informations and hopefully videos as well. :lol:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Let me start by apologising for the lack of a blog last week. We are truly sorry to have kept you waiting and I am personally sorry for announcing that it would come 1 day later. We have been discussing switching to a new schedule so we can divert some more attention to the ongoing beta and there was some confusion about whether this new schedule went into effect last week.

So, the new schedule... From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight. We feel that this will be much more manageable in the long term and allow us to put more effort into both the blogs and with engaging with our players in the ongoing beta. We know this might be a little disappointing for some of you, but we feel that this is the best option moving forward.

When can we expect the next blog then? Is there a fixed date?

Back
Top Bottom