beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Beta board is now open to all forum members, i might just give you guys some hopetm, since most would see this anyways:

Armagan said:
FHrAa.png

Haha Awesome!!! Thank you so much Piconi. I would love to share this with friends and family if that's OK...
Merry holidays to you and all M&B community as well!  :party:
Re: beta key wave... Message received. Will be looking into this on Thursday...

DanAngleland said:
It is only visible to people who are logged in, which has always been the case, so nothing has actually changed.
If by "always", you mean from the first half of september, then it is true. Since ealy june, it hasn't been the case.

Oh right, I didn't realise. It sounded as if you were saying it happened recently though, at least to me. But anyway, you drew my attention to that thread, so thanks  :grin:

DanAngleland said:
Oh right, I didn't realise. It sounded as if you were saying it happened recently though, at least to me. But anyway, you drew my attention to that thread, so thanks  :grin:
When you get to a certain age as me, the whole last year seems as "recently"  :grin:

When you click to play matchmaking and CHOOSE only skirmish, is the player waiting =14 mean 14 ppl are waiting to play skirmish or is that mixing captain mode in too? I have 0 interest in micro managing bots, can you make that waiting number reflect what mode you chose?

Asheran said:
When you click to play matchmaking and CHOOSE only skirmish, is the player waiting =14 mean 14 ppl are waiting to play skirmish or is that mixing captain mode in too? I have 0 interest in micro managing bots, can you make that waiting number reflect what mode you chose?

From what I know it shows the people searching in all the regions, all the gamemodes.

flavberg said:
Asheran said:

From what I know it shows the people searching in all the regions, all the gamemodes.

Yes that's true. It is said to be different and separate things soon, I suppose EA.

punkalunka said:
Any word yet on a new Beta key wave? I'd love to get a head start learning this game before it drops.  :grin:
Do you play Warband mp? That would go a long way to helping learn this gameat least til you get a key, most all the mechanics are the same as Warband.

Asheran said:
punkalunka said:
Any word yet on a new Beta key wave? I'd love to get a head start learning this game before it drops.  :grin:
Do you play Warband mp? That would go a long way to helping learn this gameat least til you get a key, most all the mechanics are the same as Warband.
Years ago, however MP was so laggy with my terrible Aussie internet. I sunk about 1000 hours into singleplayer because of it. Now I've got a decent connection and a much better PC, I'm keen to give Bannerlord a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom