[Nation's Cup 2018] Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OurGloriousLeader said:
Just trying to ascertain how to best help NL get a team since they seem to be struggling. Currently finding quite a few dutch players who haven't been asked so that's good news.

No, [insults removed] Just like all these guys "helping" BeNe. Asking random people that never took part in any tournaments and trying to make things look so simple and easy, you call it help? We all know how it is, yet [insults removed], fietta and others making pointless comments [insults removed] or are trying to start another drama.

Keep the things the way they were and stop trying to make it all harder.

BANNER:
MJIWxJJ.png
NATION: Russia
CAPTAIN: ReD WaR ReD WaR - Steam
CO-CAPTAIN: Kazupa Kazupa - Steam
ROSTER:
ReD_WaR2639647
Kazupa3194165  359981
Max4056480
Demon1410971
Mikalir338471
WinFrid_TD3320809  2010726
Arni2441765
BlackDevil3285252
SifoN343243
Zdarova 451661
Anubis 1097864

Only after looking at the last roster, I got it. We definitely should have 1 team per nation.

CarpeDiem said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Just trying to ascertain how to best help NL get a team since they seem to be struggling. Currently finding quite a few dutch players who haven't been asked so that's good news.

No, [insults removed] Just like all these guys "helping" BeNe. Asking random people that never took part in any tournaments and trying to make things look so simple and easy, you call it help? We all know how it is, yet [insults removed], fietta and others making pointless comments [insults removed] or are trying to start another drama.

Keep the things the way they were and stop trying to make it all harder.

Pointless comments?

I'm not trying to start drama, I'm simply giving evidence to suggest both Belgium and Netherlands can form their own team, why are you completely overlooking the evidence I've provided? What's wrong with the evidence? You literally are making no sense apart from 'FIETTA SAYING NOTHING JUST TRYING TO CAUSE DRAMA', if my evidence is causing drama, that's not my fault, it's BeNes for completely lying so they're getting angry when they got caught out?

The comments you're writing is 'Don't listen to these people', what's the point in those comments? We're having a discussion about BeNe. Instead of complaining about people providing evidence, give some evidence as to why BeNe can't form? Your comments are pointless not mine.

BIwkIjX.png

8gWMa3k.png

6zsrGks.png

YkWYfL5.png

ROxtrBM.png

All you've said in your posts is ignore people or THEY HAVE GREAT REASONS THEYVE ALWAYS BEEN BENE! Provide something better please. In what way is this contributing to anything BeNe related?

I've provided proof that BeNe CAN exist and that BeNe have been clearly lying pretending they've asked people for the sake of the forumation. That's a proven fact. What more facts do you want me to prove at this point? Are you going to claim that I'm being an idiot as a way to make people look past my evidence? If so could you please just not comment again. P-R-O-V-I-D-E    C-O-U-N-T-E-R    A-R-G-U-M-E-N-T-S. I obviously expect BeNe to reply with some flame but that's because it's about them, I'd like some more input from other people.

I added three different people from the NW NL's team, two of which never heard of the tournament and was never asked although would love to play and improve, the other one said he doesn't play warband anymore. NONE said anything about that they're in tournaments or just don't want to. If you think my small sample of three isn't enough, you can also talk to some yourself or I can happily ask a bigger sample. Claiming you've asked everyone is literally the biggest pile of... I've ever heard.

K4EuVZh.png

I can understand the reasons of 'But we want a winning team we don't want to play with NW players because they're bad', but I fail to see how that's an excuse considering you'll still have great players in your team. You're not limited to NW, there's plenty in mercs and PW (who're more likely able to block). If BeNe players are like 'NOT PLAYING IF ITS NOT BENE!!!!!' then I hope the team never gets accepted and these players get thrown into a...

What's the point if anyone can basicly play? It won't be an exciting tournament, no idea why you keep pushing through with that arguement - training players will take time and expecting them to excel to native players' levels in a few weeks' time is too much to ask for. It is becoming pathetic at this point. If NL cannot gather enough players and they say it, probably they already thought about it and I imagine, even tried it in the past. NC should be played with best players, nothing short.

If everyone can 'basically play' then just play with the team from your Nation hello? You've literally just said 'If NL cannot gather enough players' but they can though? NC should be played with best players, but in this NC that isn't the case for this NC?

Fietta said:
If everyone can 'basically play' then just play with the team from your Nation hello? You've literally just said 'If NL cannot gather enough players' but they can though? NC should be played with best players, but in this NC that isn't the case for this NC?

They cannot gather a strong team = no team = NC

or

Rookie Tournament

Efe Karacar said:
Fietta said:

They cannot gather a strong team = no team

almost no teams are strong in this tournament format?

You keep thinking that it's going to be 8 NW players when it's still going to be more good players than not.

Fietta said:
Efe Karacar said:
Fietta said:

They cannot gather a strong team = no team

almost no teams are strong in this tournament format?

Roster is the main thing here, then comes the format - you would have to be good to make use of whatever advantages the format provides or eliminate any disadvantages. You first have to reach there lol. I would love to see old NC's back but right now, it is just pathetic trying to put together bad players for nations other than our own. It is not even our right to do that as well and I am sure there will be quite a bunch of nations without NL.

There might be good players among those NW players, doesn't mean they will perform well when native maps are being opened and all they are used to is extremely-slow scimitar duels and musketeering. Don't even get started on tactics. We are talking about a game where ranged gameplay is like %90 of the thing and it is not same with Native ranged gameplay.

Fietta said:
NW is one module, there's Mercs and PW where the combat has 4 directions and archer is still point and click.

And - what do they know of Native when either format has 0 native maps in it, which is 0 native tactics in it - maybe mercs has a map or so. Since you refer to mercs, most spaniards came from mercs like SirAlecks or Anchor, or Grey_Warden came from NW. It took them time to get anywhere in Native.

Mercs players are used to extremely slow ranged play, as well - it is almost same mindset with NW ranged play. Long reloads. And, melee is like unbreakable shields with high stats armors and two-handers, obviously. How are they going to perform when they have don't have strong armors, archers crossfiring when flag is raising + 2 cavs waiting to come in + full inf enemy lineup in front of them? And - I have played official merc matches, too. It is not the same at all.

It is mostly the tactics and mindset that are in question here, they will simply not know what to do in important moments, regardless how much their team trained them and they will be very visible to audience and enemies who know every inch of the native maps.

I just don't understand, you have teams like Ireland who never needed to form but did to represent their Nation and have Mercs and PW players and are doing just fine. I'm sure Belgium and Netherlands can do the same. You don't need to have a 'winning team' to join NC??? There's loads of teams that sign up that lose hard or don't get into knockouts, they're representing their country like what?? What's the problem here? If you're thinking that NC is about forming an alliance with another Nation is the 'way to go' then you're a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom