SP Native [WB] Road Calradia 4.51v

Users who are viewing this thread

list of implemented in mod:
- New map (big and beautiful)
- Advanced management unit.
- The system of ranks and titles.
- Added the life force of the hero, for its reinforcement is necessary to eat.
- For things and textures thanks to the community, and, separately, comrade. HunterWolf for OSB song of ice and fire.
- Added the notion of baggage weight.
- Added the dependence of the number of horses in the lot on the skill of the hero and the riders in their management.
- Driving on the map must now be weighed against the landscape, you can get lost in the forest, in the snow to freeze and so on.
- Slightly reworked assaults locks, tournaments and more.
- And in fact the road.

Advanced management:
There are three types of soldiers to hire. First ones you can hire at the villages, these people recognize you as their commander, you can upgrade them and give them equipment. When you give them items soldiers will equip with it, but only with amount, that you give. For example you have three mails and give them, only three warriors from party will equip mails. Second type of warriors recognize you as a commander of their senior and will accompany you to nearest castle or town. Third type are mercenaries.

The system of ranks and titles:
Every NPC have rank, title assign for him by this rank. Until 5 (chivalry) rank no lord will speak with you. Lords will not be vassals for player or another lords, if they have rank equal or higher.

About ranks:
1-3. Soldiers ranks.
4. Sergeant rank, first commander rank. Before this rank NPS recognize you as band of scroungers.
5. Chivalry rank and first title.
6-9. Lordly ranks.
11. Rank of King.
12. Emperor’s Rank.

How to acquire ranks.
Soldiers ranks you can acquire at the castles. You need to ask lord about service.

Sergeant or chivalry ranks will give your senior with good relationship. Chivalry rank you can obtain by winning tournament. Title ranks will give you kings with good relationships and high renown.

Weight of baggage.
Every item have weight). Player alone can take certain weight by formula (STR*4). Every healthy man in party will add 40 kg to max weight, every horse in inventory and soldier type one will add from 100 to 300 kg to max weight according to type of horse, every wounded soldier will give 50 kg to your max weight. If weight>max weight party will become immovable.

Vital force.
At the start vital force = 50 (HP). It decreases every day (by hunger), will lower by damage, by chilblain, by sunstroke. If HP<2 you will lose one point of STR. You can increase your vital force in the taverns and inns, you can by food from cooks at castles. Max weight of food, which you can eat = STR.

Cap for amount of horses by skill.
For example you have riding skill = 3. You can have one horse, which requires 1 point of riding skill and one, which requires 2 or three horse with 1 in the requirements.

Becoming lost. Chilblain and sunstroke.
Your party can become lost, when travelling in the forest (there is dependence with pathfinding skill, if skill<3 you can lost not only in forest at night). You party will stop and will be waiting for time depending by pathfinding skill. Your soldiers can freeze or get sunstroke, if you travelling through desert by day or through snow by night.

Roads.
Party using roads for travel or travelling near roads have bonus to speed and can’t become lost (desert is an exception).

Author:
Pavvvell
Home
http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=18924.msg7355487#msg7355487

Game Version: Warband 1.166 and higher

Credits
WEe's Helmets / Shields / Weapons mr.master
Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack Narf of Picklestink
Narf's Rus Armour Pack Narf of Picklestink
narf's_transitional_armour_pack Narf of Picklestink
Njunja_eastern
BL's_RhodockCoats
BL's_RhodockShields
bogmir_items
Blackjack
Create patrol for Warband Arantir
Medieval court yard Legionnaire
French 12-13th century castle Al_Mansur
Highlanders models Yamabusi
Medieval helmet + Crusader helmets dejawolf
Pak "1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans Enhanced" FantasyWarrior
Pak resources from the creators of mods "Game of Thrones" and "archaic"
OSP Dedal Tavern Animations
Some models of the mod "Rus 13th century" and «AD1200»
OSP "Grandmasters Shaders - Basic Seasons & Wind effects"
Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-tyoxo_2RYdZVZzVUxPdVVuUm8/view?usp=sharing

Test version, second part.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14eBtAAXp2oV9M2d5aox441mQA1IT4r5d/view?usp=sharing
fix castles:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mJMn-wYLu535ZcsZdTe1Uvucpvii75On

Pavvvell said:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14eBtAAXp2oV9M2d5aox441mQA1IT4r5d/view?usp=sharing
fix castles:
so buggyy :???: :???:  :???: :???:
Fix it now.

@Pavvvel

Can you please help me, I am trying to finish castle jobs and its difficult to do, cause I cant understand what I need to do.
I finished some, yet I don't know how to kill poachers, its very confusing, you should try to be more specific and user friendly.
Also there is problem with english language, and that's is main reason I can't advance in game,  try to find someone to clarify and correct words and lines to make sentence  understandable.

Now I wish to congratulate  you by saying that this is most realistic and complex mod I've ever played, you my friend are genius.

Keep up the good work and please don't  misunderstood my criticism.

I wish you luck in further development, and if you need someone to report bugs, I will gladly help.

Cheers!

Pavvvell said:
hyrrem said:
Pavvvell said:
fix castles:
so buggyy :???: :???:  :???: :???:
Fix it now.

This is a test version. Sorry
realise normal version. not test. i want dowload  :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

Pavvvell said:
About poachers, he’s joking.
When in calradia they want to send someone for a long time, they send him to kill poachers.

Ok, can you tell me what to do next  in castle?
I finished training with bow, guard castle, and then I train with melee weapons and its taking  every time over and over again, I also paid 200 to fight with him and that is it.

In the morning, at the divorce of the posts, go to the guard of the castle, he will crush you on the task, or ask him for a promotion, he will say what you need to do.

Pavvvell said:
In the morning, at the divorce of the posts, go to the guard of the castle, he will crush you on the task, or ask him for a promotion, he will say what you need to do.
first version is playable or no? can i be a lord for exemple and take cities and castles or this is all buggy. and how about being burgeois, is this foreseen,i mean, what can i do with all this money if it doesnt affect on ranking system? does world economy working good?

New version from 01/19/2020
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aw4fP2jnoFYvOQrwsAJmMUMXHSuwt6HE/view?usp=sharing

Everything that used to apply only to the player now applies to all parties and characters in the game. Now every party has its own convoy, in which there is its equipment with which she fights and lives. Moreover, not one unit in the game does not appear from the air, so that a warrior or a peasant must first give birth and raise him. Any item in the game, before it enters the convoy of any party, must first be produced, for this, resources and working hands are needed. Everyone in fashion goes about their business, peasants grow and harvest crops, artisans make items, clothes and weapons, merchants trade.
    Now, in addition to your inventory, you now have a detachment cart and squad equipment (plus mercenary equipment, but this also appears separately with the mercenaries). From the city menu, you trade through a detachment convoy, by type of goods directly from a merchant warehouse. To trade from inventory you need to go out into the city and go directly to the merchants, while they only sell goods of exclusive quality. You can mix goods between inventory and a convoy or equipment through the camp menu, through inspect the convoy. The equipment of the squad is those things that your fighters will take and put on the battle, depending on their level and skills.
    Prices for things depend on the prices of resources and the level of production, and the level of income of their units produced (there are still a lot of things, but this is the main thing), and the same sword in different cities can cost differently, keep this in mind. Plus, any manufactured product acquires a certain quality depending on the quality of resources and the average level of workers.
      The weight calculation and reaction to the overweight were redone, now the weight of the convoy is calculated for any lot on the map, the speed of any lot depends on the difference between the possible and current weight of the convoy (an empty caravan can move even faster than the GG unit, and your unit proportionally loses proportionally with increasing weight in speed). The mod takes a long time to start and save. Good luck to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom