Roads?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm personally surprised I haven't seen roads in any mods so far. They should be fairly easy to paint or something. You can see these dirt roads in the heartlands of Swadia, but they're pretty half hearted.

The semi-roads that the swadians have are really annoying.
NO, GO AWAY FROM THE BANDITS, NOT TOWARDS.

Any auto-pathing involving them should be removed, or at least be able to be toggled. Also, caravans should have a choice of whether to follow them based on a few factors(activity of bandits, proximity to enemy kingdom, and time difference come to mind).  Also, I'm sure this has been suggested, but a speed bonus at least.

im not sure how it works but id like to start a new toppic almost roads:its always funny that when you engage in a flat are on world map when you get to the battel map there are big hills every where so id like there to be more spasivic fetures like thick forrests  and hills and rock formations that are acuratly dipicted on the battle so if your engaging aganst a mountan side it should be a fight aganst a slop of a mountan or if the engagement is cose to a town you should be abel to see the town in the battel map even if you cant go there it just imerzes you more in the game you get the general idea total war was very good at it the area where you started the fight always looket like the map are. sorry for spelling !

If you look closely, you can see rivets in the ground leading from place to place. They look like they'd be goat tracks, but they're still roads.

I'd still like to see better roads, something akin to the Valyrian roads from A Song of Ice and Fire. With Bannerlord set in/after the collapse of the Calradic Empire, perhaps there will be grand roads that have since been destroyed in the time between it and Warband.

How about instead of JUST making it automatically part of the game you make building and upgrading roads part of kingdom management, as well as building guard stations and patrols to protectthe road.
Make it a standing policy that costs money per month but increases happiness and prosperity for all the towns and villages protected.

Back
Top Bottom