73rd Perthshire Highlanders - RECRUITING -

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
73rdbanner.png

Teamspeak: 178.63.153.77:4300

Description

The 73rd Perthshire Highlanders are a newly formed regiment under the command of colonel Derpy, it employs strict discipline and advanced tactics to defeat the enemy, we are mainly line infantry.

We are very disciplined when it comes to facing an enemy regiment and we follow the honourable code if we ever get defeated and are forced to surrender.

Training Times
Wednesday 7pm - 8pm
Saturday 8pm - 9pm
Sunday 7pm - 8pm​

Ranks
Officer ranks
officerranktree.png

NCO and enlisted
ncoranktree.png

Enlisted
73rd_Perth_Col_Derpy
73rd_Perth_Csgt_Dovahkiin
73rd_Perth_Sgt_Merridew
73rd_Perth_Pvt_Platypus
73rd_Perth_Pvt_Axefred
73rd_Perth_Cdt_George

Tags:
73rd_Perth_Rank_Name​

Contact info and recruitment
To join the 73rd contact me via steam(steam name is Derpy). Once enlisted you are to put on the tag provided above.

Steam name:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ColonelDerpy

Code of Conduct
A soldier of the 73rd must abide by the Colonels or other high ranking staff members orders at all times
A soldier must never kill a team mate with direct intention, accidental can be overlooked
A soldier must never retreat in the face of death unless told otherwise, if you are the last man standing then surrender yourself to execution
A soldier is to respect their team mates regardless of rank

Application Form
Steam name(if you have steam):
In game name:
Previous MM regimental experience:
Time zone:
For scotland?:

Good luck! There's so many skirt-wearing regiments nowadays, seems the British Army ran out of men to recruit! :razz:

Im impressed, 2 new recruits and we've only just started, if anyone else feels like joining feel free to contact me via the contact info i provided in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom