Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

TLD has some awesome ones too...

But regardless, great work and I think everyone is looking forward to seeing more. As for the colour balance, well that was all I was going to say as a crit but you got there first *shakes fist*. Not more than a few minutes' work I'd think.

Harry_ said:
someone asked me about borders...

these are wip. the colour balance needs to be matched better to the scenery. But it's getting there.

then there's this... I wonder if it will ever roll... Until then, it will be a prop in scenes where you attach coaches.

I'm not happy with the levels of this one either. Needs to be lighter, and spec is too strong atm. Also lacks branding on the side, but that'll all come... I also accidentally flattened the whole PSD so in a rage i didnt touch the texture for a while.
Heh, first thing I thought when I saw this was "It's Australia".  Then I went and had a look at your mod page and realised that's exactly what it is.  I grew up in the south east of South Australia (which was always called "the south-east" by south australians), but I'm guessing this is actually set in the southern part of eastern australia.  Looks VERY interesting. :smile:

Love the models/textures.  I especially love the trees which I think is what first made me think of Australia.

Adelaide will make it in there too. There's some nice arid terrain between SA and Vic. But you're right, so far I'm focusing on the volcanic plains of northern Vic/southern nsw.

new cute troops

lods11.jpg

I made new swords! they have more slender blades then my earlier ones, and i kinda like them! Critism ( construktive one) would help me a lot!

scaled.php

scaled.php

Make My Day said:
Pretty cool, but you need to add specular map. This will make parts of your sword more shiny, because these ones - i think - are added by a materials in your 3D soft.

I already was wondering what spec maps would do, thanks a lot!! finally... i´m going to work on it now :3 thanks again!!

elorian said:
Make My Day said:
Pretty cool, but you need to add specular map. This will make parts of your sword more shiny, because these ones - i think - are added by a materials in your 3D soft.

I already was wondering what spec maps would do, thanks a lot!! finally... i´m going to work on it now :3 thanks again!!
You could of simply asked me or the dozens of texturers here.

Two Dornish Lords
dornishsers.png

Ignore the strange orange face. And the strange spear  :razz:
santagar.jpg

(credit to narf and community helms OSP)

Back
Top Bottom