New Armour that you would like

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Dubiously and on the other ******** side of the world.

Anything else?

Yeah and Calradia has six extremely distinct cultural spheres and biomes in an area that you can march through in under a week.

It's a compressed mashup of medieval europe, eurasia and north africa. It would not **** things up too much if they just went and put in India, China or Japan.

Otto of Finmark said:
europe, eurasia and north africa.

Yeah, Japan is not that far. See, they only need to add India, China and the Koreas, then you'll even have contiguous territory!

Why not a Maori faction too? It's so close geografically, see, it's even in the same planet!

Now tell me which of those didn't have access to the Mediterranean, if you Feel compelled to dig that one up.

Also: Medieval Europe and Eurasia? Ladies and gentlemen, we have found Atlantis!

uh simmer down nerd

It would be awesome if there would be armors like the one from:
Dragon Age Origins
CailanArmorSet.png

and like the one from Skyrim
Dsfg.jpg

Otto of Finmark said:
Dubiously and on the other ******** side of the world.

Anything else?

Yeah and Calradia has six extremely distinct cultural spheres and biomes in an area that you can march through in under a week.

It's a compressed mashup of medieval europe, eurasia and north africa. It would not **** things up too much if they just went and put in India, China or Japan.

I wonder if they could increase the size of the map so it could take at least 8 months just to reach from one end of the map to the opposite end. That way we can have room for more settlements and more factions

the image below was an idea for a mod that never took off. I made it so it was reminiscent but not identical to Europe, it is an Alternative version of Calradia. It is a map shoing the social-political cultures of the factions at the start of the game
calradia.png

i'd like to point out that calradia is set in a fictional world yes, but warband's armors are exclusively historical, from the 13th century (except for the plate armor). please no fantasy, i love warband the way it is, historical but set in a fictional world, its just perfect! you dont have to take complex and cool-looking fantasy anime plate armors, history has a vast arsenal to choose from, warband can either keep the same time period or advance 1 or 2 centuries, would be great indeed. here are the types of armor id suggest
some of these might have been already posted tho
13th_century_knight.jpg
14th_century_knight.jpg
Knight_c_1425.jpg
racinet14_15tharmor.jpg
Splintedh.JPG
100years2.jpg
Armour%20development%203%20-%20Funcken%201.jpg
1430.jpg

Posted by: Otto of Finmark
« on: 21 July 2013, 18:30:12 »

You definitely do justice to your avatar  :lol:

I was ready to laugh a bit of someone asking something ridiculous, though. I'm a bit disappointed  :c

To be fair, there's (presumably) not gonna be a whole lot of vortices and jet engines around in bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom