New weapons that you would like

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebel King said:
Sir Smith dekalb of suno said:
scoped crossbows like black ops

Or maybe scoped bows? Scoped swords? Or how about scoped spears? Haha joking I think scoped crossbows sounds cool man.
jd0Ezqn.png

Cholera-tipped arrows.

Though joking aside, I think poisonous arrows might be a fun addition. It could 'kill' even when the enemy is finished with a blunt weapon, slow down healing rate after battle, or something like that.

Chain and ball mace/flail, one and two handed versions. Also I think the one handed war hammer should have option to change side you use, sharp to kill or blunt to maim (ko) would be awesome, cuz most of the time I want to kill unless I'm starting out and have no money then want chance to get prisoners to sell. Also MUST keep my exact same heavy morningstar one/two handed and large bag of throwing spears and heavy iron war axe and masterwork elite scimitar, just saying, I wreck with those (in that order). And what would you all think about braziers on castle walls where if you're standing by them you have fire arrows? Think that would be awesome to see, plus damage to siege equipment?

Up to recently, you'd have been mocked relentlessly for being the 10000000000th person to suggest flails and be told the usual ''the engine doesn't support, look it up and then insults''.

However, someone recently released a video where they showcased a working flail in Warband. So there's that.

Good to know, I had no idea cuz just barely made account here but been playing TONS of Mount and Blade. Hey check out my ideas for bannerlord let me know what you think. Oh guess can't post links? Just go to my profile I only have 2 posts. I wanna know what people think

bewing77 said:
Kniggit said:
I still think that this game would be even more awesome with some primitive gunpowder weaponry.

NONONONONONO, no friggin guns. No matter how primitive! they didnt start occuring untuil around the 17th century, and thus, the downfall of armour! hell no

Actually the Arquebus came about in the early to mid 15th century and even before that, as early as in the early 14th century there where so called handgonnes. The earliest know reference to any firearms where a document from 1281 that mentioned "a large squad of crossbowmen and scopettieri (gun-bearers). Theese early guns where mostly psychological weapons thoguh, and not really very effective. But they could be cool to have in game.
The chinese had hand cannons as well as cannons on wheels for siege and field warfare as late as the 12th (1100) century or 13th (1200) century example Italian gunners , the fall of Crecy in France https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cr%C3%A9cy so guns could be a total thing in it when they fired they would have a chance to scare enemy calvary horses thus dehorsing the mounted soldier. another example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cannon  :roll: :grin:

I want a one handed crossbow that can be wielded with a shield. Also I wouldn't mind a buckler for thief characters. Repeating crossbows would be nice as well, though you can make your own by opening up an item editor and adding the ammo count for the crossbow higher.

Ronin81 said:
The Soliferrum or Saunion, a heavy, full iron javelin used by Iberians on Roman times. If introduced in the game, you can carry just one of them per box (4 max), with devastating damage for the enemy, can pierce through low level shields, and have a very short range. Available for bandints on Rhodock and Sarranid areas, in multiplayer just for Rhodocks and Sarranids as well.

soliferreum.jpg

97itqp.jpg

I forgot to add, two years ago now, how this weapon could be easily introduced in game. There's a two handed iron bar, for close combat, somewhere in single player. Just convert it to iron javelin.

Its not that simple to change the iron pole arm to a iron spear.... you would be better off just re-texturing a normal spear and reducing its ammo and increasing its damage...

Back
Top Bottom