SP Native Fantasy MOD: The Dark Wanderer: Hell Invasion for M&B 903

Users who are viewing this thread

Max.Pain

Knight
This is a MOD made by Ifrit of M&B Chinese forum, due to the author is quite busy right now, he authorised me to post it here.

The Dark Wanderer Chapter One: Hell invasion for M&B 0.903

This is a MOD which contains a completely original story line and many exciting features, and although it's made by a Chinese MODDer, its language files are written in English! The only regret is that it's for 903, let's hope the author will port it to 1.01, soon if possible.

Story: A betrayer has opened and escaped from the Hell’s gate. Those once dead now rise and walk again – to chase at this betrayer, thus blood and flesh they’ve been thirsty for. This betrayer , who’s now being hunted both by darkness and light, offers you his cursed power, and it seems that you don’t even have an option to decline…

Features:
1.        A completely original storyline, which includes several Boss battles. Go to the Zendar’s tavern and speak to Dark wanderer to start the storyline.
2.        Title system: By complete some particular prerequisites you can gain some special “Titles”, which can grant you some bonus abilities and thus advantages against your enemies. But there are some downside Titles too…
3.        Bonus equipments system: After completing some particular prerequisites you can find your rewards in Zendar’s chest, most of them are powerful unique weapons. Notice: Make sure the first thing you do in the game is go to Zendar, talk to Dark wanderer and check the chest, or there’s a big chance you’ll never get those bonus.
4.        Tactic system: By increasing your Tactic skill level you can learn some “Tactics”, which can cause devastating effect on enemy troops if used properly. But remember: You are not the only one smart enough to use them. Notice: DO NOT use Battlesize changer or this system will not work properly.
5.        Secret Shops: If you are famous enough (have enough renown), tavern keepers might offer you something special, if you go to them at the right time…
6.        Player Options: Choose this option in the camp menu and you can access several new functions, such as custom your favorite bgm and tactic.

Being a MOD developed for more than one year, it’s impossible to conclude all its exciting features in such a short article, and I think it’s better to leave some surprises for you…

Update log:

July 21st:
You can only gain the title: Ashura after level 15.
The Berserker ability tweaked to heal you by per 15 kills.
The Marksman ability tweaked to restore ranged ammunition per 300 seconds.
Decreased bonus of eliminating bandit parties, except the river pirates.
Increased difficulty of Boss battles.
The title Ally of Elf does not repel title Holder of Holy weapon now.
Tweaked NPC attributes.
Effect of Books of factions weakened.
Decreased player’s XP multiplier and increased NPC’s.
You can now always choose to leave before Boss battles.
Disabled dialog option of asking NPC to leave your party.

Bug fixed:
Fixed the dialog error after helping allies defeat undead armies.
Fixed the bug which cause you get the title “coldblooded” without looting villages.

New features:
Player option: You can choose this option in the camp menu and access these new feats.
Enemy illustrations: View illustrations of your enemies, Swadians only now.
Music mode: You can choose background music now. Select one and play it by pressing “m”. Since 903 does not have the function to stop music, you can only play them one by one.
Added a new title: Legend of Thousand Slash. Just kill one thousand enemies and get it.
Tactics system: Added 6 tactics, you can learn them by increasing your tactic level. Some of them can only be learned after you gain the title: Magic. Don’t use Battlesize changer or this system won’t work..
You can recruit female troops and manhunters in taverns now.
Exorcists now acts as an unique troop and can’t be upgraded from shield maiden, and they now have a “cleansing” ability, which causes undead troops to lose self-healing ability and lose health points by time when there are exorcists on the battlefield.
Added upgrade trees for bandits and enhanced manhunters.

Equipments used from other authors:
Most equipments of the mod: Band of Warriors
Unicorn made by gy7610
Death Knights’ equipments made by flyfly_1
Inquisition Defenders’ equipments made by kelavis
Jenna’s armor made by gy7610 and Siegfield’s armor made by xlibfy
Shiva’s equipments made by poiuytrewq
Helm of Dragon Knight made by yxesexy
Holy Lance made by sylxs
Demon Sword Levantine made by bytree

Screens:

The Dark Wanderer, speak with him to start the storyline.

Using special ability

Enemies using special ability

Undead army

The most powerful knights in the game: Inquisition Defenders

Selecting Tactic

Player option menu

Download links:
http://www.zshare.net/download/50954923a2af4df2/

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2o4WGJBT01lcEtGa1E9PQ

Can you upload some screen's ?
Actualy many peoples doesn't have installed v0.903 ... screens can help ,maby someone install this version of M&B specialy for this mod.

EDIT: Or give homepage link.

This MOD was first developed on 808, in after version author didn't post any screen. There was a promotional video, but I found it deleted by its maker. Anyway, I'll capture and upload some screens tomorrow.

Woah. The description itself makes me go :shock:. Downloading. But what's this about battlesizer incompatibility? What cause?

G36E said:
Woah. The description itself makes me go :shock:. Downloading. But what's this about battlesizer incompatibility? What cause?
Some tactics are performed by calling additional reinforcements at different position, so if you use battlesizer and all enemies pop out at beginning of battle then no tactics can be performed.

:mad:. That's the third time I tried to d/l. I'm getting very slow download speeds, like 4+ kBps.

I've added a yousendit link, it should work. But this link lasts only a week, so if it expired, please pm me and I'll upload again.

G36E said:
Got it working! Great work!

But I found a bug, the ingame music doesn't play properly.
Because 903 doesn't support music playing function very well, so you have to select bgm in player option menu, then play it manually by pressing "m".

That's weird... This package includes music pack, and it works well on my computer... I'll have to ask the author, but I haven't seen him for a long time...

Back
Top Bottom