Server list doesnt load?

Users who are viewing this thread

Server list isnt loading, Only my favorites are and it says unable to connect to server when ever i do try and join my favorites. It just started happening and i do not know the issue.

I just checked and it's working now. While I accept that I am an end user and therefore wrong, I genuinely don't think it was my end, simply because I had a dozen people messaging me asking why they couldn't access any servers.

If the issues fixed themselves, though, that's great, fewer problems for everybody. Thanks for looking into it.

Well, what ever the problem was is recurring. There were 160-200 people trying to get onto an NW server for our event hour and roughly 40 actually could. Nobody else could get their serial key to verify. I got on after a few tries while most other people were still struggling, so it seems like an intermittent problem.

Everything was working just fine fifteen or twenty minutes ago.

EDIT - The problem started around 23:50 GMT. It's now 00:10 or so and I'm getting into servers off and on, but its slow and inconsistent. Sometimes it'll let me on several times in a row, sometimes it won't let me on at all. Trying on multiple servers.

EDIT2 - Tried again at 03:30 and 08:00 GMT and still had problems.

EDIT3 - Tried a few times in the night since I was up anyway. Couldn't get on at all around 10:00 or so GMT, but now (14:00), I'm having absolutely no problem getting on and off servers or loading the list. No delay or anything.

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
Our end seems fine. I was also able to list and play on PC.
Stop being silly and fix this problem quickly; every single person on NA can't connect to any server. I am unsure if this is happening on the EU, but some are still waiting for servers to pop up.

PLEAse bring the servers back since you guys are stupidly killing the game right now

I cant believe i am saying this but i agree with Pedro. I run 4 NA NW events and i have had to cancel 2 events already. I hope a solution comes quickly.

Yes, we're aware, which is why it's useful for multiple people to post about it, even if it is in Pedro's or Josh's usual style . . . if the servers are going back up at EU time, there's no other way to demonstrate it's not a single person's problem during NA hours.

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
You people realize that the single support person active on this forum, who is in Europe, is asleep?

lol alright i guess we shouldnt try to help. thanks for the advice

Ginga Josh said:
Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
You people realize that the single support person active on this forum, who is in Europe, is asleep?

lol alright i guess we shouldnt try to help. thanks for the advice
No need to do a Karen on support staff that's sleeping and demand immediate fixes.
Just file it here and hope someone is working weekends.

I'm not NA but I tried connecting just now which is sometime around NA event time and while being in the EU region I can't connect to any servers either.

Back
Top Bottom