LSP Fantasy 3D Art Bregos LotR stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Brego

Master Knight
Hi! I made some lotr stuff some years ago that I've just got lying around, so thought I might as well just release it as an LSP. Most of it is already in use by some mods, so there's not too much new stuff.

First comes a statement regarding the use of this pack. I'll just quote Adorno on it, as his statement was quite clear and understandable :razz:

"This is LSP. The only limit is that none of the content in this pack must be used for commercial purposes.
No profit must be made from this in any way. It must not be sold separately or as part of other content in any shape or form,
including retexturing, resizing, or even combining the content with other content."

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gLwjB9bodfuMWQsSCRs4gEasPH-Ky5LK/view

Some info about the pack:

The items in the pack are of varying quality as it was made over the course of some years, and also quite a long time ago, but I think some of it is of decent quality.

It's not a complete pack, but got some armor sets for gondor and rohan as well as an uruk-hai armor, some orc weapons ++. Also some Rohan buildings. So hopefully there's some stuff in the pack that is useful for someone :p

Most of it should be game ready as it is, except for not having lods. Most likely you will be able to generate some decent lods with openBRF, if you don't feel like making some of your own.

Anyways, here's screenshots showing about everything in the pack:

Gondor:

Standard armor:
2bsIw.jpg
xX-aN.jpg

Without shuolder guards:
TYvQl.jpg
APOSD.jpg

Citadel armor:
eRd1h.jpg
jzaRZ.jpg

Fountain guard armor:
uhJYf.jpg
u_CAI.jpg

Militia:
TbCn8.jpg

Militia with winged helmet:
9Na42.jpg

Swords:
g8b6L.jpg
DAYuR.jpg
B9fP2.jpg
Wjc_i.jpg

Spears:
XiS78.jpg
I8fsv.jpg

Shields:
8ucIV.jpg
MbW-w.jpg
hOng6.jpg
6yiRG.jpg
ry6nb.jpg
qShZR.jpg

Rohan:

Royal guard:
CbE0V.jpg
s8aN_.jpg
Kpzn6.jpg
ChqR5.jpg

Other armor:
xSEQu.jpg
d6chi.jpg

Shields:
mrisw.jpg
s99Xy.jpg
Qix9C.jpg
OieaY.jpg

Snowmane:
Q3ICO.jpg
VPhOd.jpg

Rohan buildings:

Big farm house:
2_QWY.jpg
Nqk43.jpg

Small farm house with variation:
MeWKh.jpg
26wrI.jpg

Wall:
g4kUN.jpg
OggF6.jpg

Small towers:
0gfap.jpg
YkILa.jpg

Big towers:
MOoIG.jpg
Avdad.jpg

Gate house:
XmpHg.jpg
JtI6o.jpg

Gate house variation:
-gR9G.jpg
PFeTs.jpg

Stairs:
vSb4P.jpg

Helms Deep:
pIHr0.png
NJ-7f.png
cR2dl.png
UZB6l.png
W2ym1.png

Evil stuff:

Orc weapons:
o1HbG.jpg
tWbFY.jpg

Uruk-hai armor:
2n_QX.jpg
ddTVq.jpg

Isengard berserker:
Sjfyp.jpg

Troll body (This one isnt rigged, nor got a skeleton, so it's it's quite useless as is :razz:)
iZ9yK.jpg
hbUmP.jpg

Moria pillar:
4j3Xy.jpg

Took you long enough! Joke, you are awesome. Thanks for sharing Brego!

I just want to say I LOVE these Gondor armors.
I've seen them several times in some mods and sub-mods and have always been wondering where they come from.
Really great work.

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you like it  :smile:

Efe Karacar said:
Took you long enough! Joke, you are awesome. Thanks for sharing Brego!

Haha, I know.. probably just should have released it years ago, but better late than never I guess  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom